Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you're an incel avoid discord

telamon

telamon

Waiting for info.
-
Its for normies who don't care about inceldom/blackpill so post outside the forum on discord servers. A guy on here got doxxed and had his personal information posted online recently. Discord is the perfect place for them to infiltrate and there are many bloodlusted normies/soys/foids after incels for "justice". From their perspective they are taking down evil people. Or maybe it just gives them some pleasure due to lower levels of morality @GeckoBus

If you send your face to someone then they will likely dox you. Think about it, if you yourself are unwilling to respect your own privacy by exposing your personal information to these strangers on the internet why would they care? Even many on here will attempt it unfortunately. If you have certain attributes they feel you "mog" at then they may use that as an excuse to dox you. A lot of people move on from this site quickly from my observations so they may dox you for your "own good" afterwards.

If you're an actual incel and not just here to be an edgelord you need to stay off discord, that place is for "street smart" normies not us. If you must never share information.

Sharing your personal information is not a good thing to do, especially among toxic zoomers in Discord.

Sharing your personal information is not a good thing to do, especially among toxic zoomers in Discord.
I can't believe this needs to be stated but yes everyone needs to get that through their heads

Its for normies who don't care about inceldom/blackpill so post outside the forum on discord servers. A guy on here got doxxed and had his personal information posted online recently. Discord is the perfect place for them to infiltrate and there are many bloodlusted normies/soys/foids after incels for "justice". From their perspective they are taking down evil people. Or maybe it just gives them some pleasure due to lower levels of morality @GeckoBus

If you send your face to someone then they will likely dox you. Think about it, if you yourself are unwilling to respect your own privacy by exposing your personal information to these strangers on the internet why would they care? Even many on here will attempt it unfortunately. If you have certain attributes they feel you "mog" at then they may use that as an excuse to dox you. A lot of people move on from this site quickly from my observations so they may dox you for your "own good" afterwards.

If you're an actual incel and not just here to be an edgelord you need to stay off discord, that place is for "street smart" normies not us. If you must never share information.
100%
Stay off the normie places like discord, these are hunting grounds for predators. Women in particular love to get info on people and use it against them. So don't go there, its extremely dangerous for you. Like you said, these people think they are doing society a service, similar to pedophile hunters and shit.

Stick to your own, dont trust people.

I can't believe this needs to be stated but yes everyone needs to get that through their heads
we live in the bronze age. Internet has made it possible again to get away with murder and slander without facing consequences. Its total anarchy out there. Why would you make yourself vulnerable to that, its dumb

100%
Stay off the normie places like discord, these are hunting grounds for predators. Women in particular love to get info on people and use it against them. So don't go there, its extremely dangerous for you. Like you said, these people think they are doing society a service, similar to pedophile hunters and shit.

Stick to your own, dont trust people.
You can't even trust other users here honestly because behind everyone's persona you don't know their emotional state or intentions. As much as I like people here don't trust anyone, not even me. Its not worth revealing any personal information when connected to incel spaces.
we live in the bronze age. Internet has made it possible again to get away with murder and slander without facing consequences. Its total anarchy out there. Why would you make yourself vulnerable to that, its dumb
This should be common sense
I agree, but once people go on discord they feel "safe"

It's hard to get doxxed unless you're stupid. Discord is horrible for other reasons. Mainly the obnoxious drama and e dating you'll have to observe. Every guy there acts like a woman. It's annoying.

Discord is for cucks. I never used it and never will.

UNLESS, You use it to chat with other brocels or host movie nights :feelsLSD:

Discord is where the autists start to get awfully doxed. I have noticed a pattern here where most doxing normally starts with Discord.

Just don't leak your personal info, it's easy as that

Reminder that if you get it posted on doxbin that you are an inkwell or non agecuck it will have real consequences on your future, on all employment maybe even academia and of course personal attacks, don't risk it just for some fake socialization, better yet don't own a microphone keep a laptop for work related stuff and zoom calls and a desktop for everything else so you're not tempted to engage in it.

I never liked Discord. I remember the early days of it, in which it directly bashed Teamspeak in its advertisement. I already got a bad feeling about it.

I can't stand using it. It's not as bad as Reddit in terms of blatant alignment with PC stuff, but every little thing written in it gives off those zoomer, PC vibes, full of popular slang common among those groups. It's particularly bad in my native language (Portuguese). Also, Discord is the epitome of modern day internet; you can't message someone you don't share a community with, every little thing has to be "consented" to, it's like it's made for safespace triggered feminists.

Plus, I don't like real time chatting tbh. I prefer forums and audio format.

There are many users who got banned from here and have been wanting to talk to me and what I can say is, comment on my YT channel, because I won't be showing up in the other forums anytime soon either considering the kind of people that are in their moderation teams.

Last edited: