Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based If you're an incel and you settle for an ugly foid/land whale, you're cucked.

• Thread starter DespressedCurryCel1
  • Start date
DespressedCurryCel1

DespressedCurryCel1

Goofy ass nigger
★★★★★
Ok, I get that you'd be tempted to do that if you were desperate and running out of time. But you still shouldn't do it cuz it's cucked as hell. Seriously. Why is it cucked? First off: you're settling for a woman who you have no sexual attraction to . Second off: You are rewarding foids by fucking a lazy sub human femoid and showing them that men will lower their standards allowing them to be even more lazier than they already are. It's better to wait try and get with a stacy, even if you know you 100% don't have a chance with her, or just accept your inceldom and realize that no decent woman will love you. Whatever you do; NEVER become a cuck.

Volcels.is @Incelius Savage

You should settle with your looksmatch. A ugly foid will want a white chad anyways and an incel can’t get a stacy unless he’s rich.

Fakecel if you wouldn’t.

The older sibling is, of-course, much more attractive.

Volcels.is @Incelius Savage
He has a point.
I don't get why males have to stand down and accept whatever they can have out of pity?
Sounds as if males have to settle for whatever society thinks it's acceptable.

I wouldn't want to fuck a foid, they are being fucked by chads, they have a disgusting cum dump pussy a fucking whore for the first time is going to be miserable. I would just not even risk it with foids.

I'd be fine with an ugly foid, I just don't think I could date a landwhale. My standards are pretty low, if your BMI isn't at the obese level I would date you.

bmi-chart.png

Sorry, brocel - but ugly foids are treated like queens now and days, we all see it.

If you are blackpilled, you can’t help but notice how it is impossible for a foid not to get laid.

I wouldn't want to fuck a foid, they are being fucked by chads, they have a disgusting cum dump pussy a fucking whore for the first time is going to be miserable. I would just not even risk it with foids.
Virgin blonde Stacy :ha..feels:

Ok, I get that you'd be tempted to do that if you were desperate and running out of time. But you still shouldn't do it cuz it's cucked as hell. Seriously. Why is it cucked? First off: you're settling for a woman who you have no sexual attraction to . Second off: You are rewarding foids by fucking a lazy sub human femoid and showing them that men will lower their standards allowing them to be even more lazier than they already are. It's better to wait try and get with a stacy, even if you know you 100% don't have a chance with her, or just accept your inceldom and realize that no decent woman will love you. Whatever you do; NEVER become a cuck.
based truth

I try to tell people this