Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you’re afraid to lose her, she was never yours

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
every man in a relationship needs to ask himself “what would I do if she blocked me and permanently cut all contact with me tomorrow?”. if you think that you wouldn’t be able to cope with it, that she’s irreplaceable and that you’d never find another girl like her, then you shouldn’t be dating in the first place.

the fact is that for women, men are replaceable and relationships aren’t meant to “last”, they’re meant to be fun and exciting and indulgent. breakups happen and are a normal part of dating. you can’t expect them to not happen.

niggas on here get a whiff of pussy and immediately write a multi paragraph post about how they met a woman who “changed their life” and that they’re going to live happily ever after. then they act surprised when the relationship ends (as it’s supposed to) and their life is literally the exact same as it was when they were a “miserable truecel”.

look at @BrendioEE, the most well known “incel who ascended”. as soon as he got in to a relationship he started posting about how she turned his life upside down and helped him grow as a person and how he has a renewed sense of hope and a new outlook on life and women. then she broke up with him and all of that “progress” was undone INSTANTLY:feelskek: nigga literally had a mental breakdown and said he was going to kill himself on livestream because he couldn’t live without her. now he’s back to square one and is in the exact same position he was in when he frequented this forum

NEWS FLASH: if you can’t replace her, then nothing about your life has actually changed. your whole newfound sense of happiness and optimism is built on sand. it’s entirely dependent on something as fleeting and whimsical as a woman’s emotions. it can literally disappear overnight over two martini’s and a breakup text, and its expected to because relationships in 2021 are fragile and conditional by design

Praying @ScornedStoic sees this

1638145956923-png.538264

If leaving is an option. She was never yours.

Just lock them in your basement theory.

Women's biological imperative is to lock down the best man she can into a relationship. This is called hypergamy. Men, on the other side, are polygmaous and want to sleep with as many women as they can. So when a woman enters a relationship she is basically locking down the best man she can get, so she is fullfilling her biological imperative. However, a faithfull man is not, on the contrary he is restricting himself from fullfilling his biological imperative. So you have one side who is fullfilled, and as long as she thinks you are the best man she can get she will stay, but on the other side you have a man who is not.

Doesn't make any sense, it only made sense when monogamy was forced and BOTH had to restrain themselves. Cheat, and if you get caught that's just proof your SMV is high enough and that will confirm her that you are the best option and she will love you more.

Tldr; women fullfill their imperative when they enter a relationship because they are hypergamous, men should do the same by fucking every girl they can.

Nigga legit became a bluepilled soyboy, or maybe he was one all along.
Most of the niggas here are bluepilled simps behind closed doors, especially the newfags. Most self proclaimed blackpilled incels would literally throw you under the bus for a whiff of coochie. You really can't trust anyone these days

I
every man in a relationship needs to ask himself “what would I do if she blocked me and permanently cut all contact with me tomorrow?”. if you think that you wouldn’t be able to cope with it, that she’s irreplaceable and that you’d never find another girl like her, then you shouldn’t be dating in the first place.

the fact is that for women, men are replaceable and relationships aren’t meant to “last”, they’re meant to be fun and exciting and indulgent. breakups happen and are a normal part of dating. you can’t expect them to not happen.

niggas on here get a whiff of pussy and immediately write a multi paragraph post about how they met a woman who “changed their life” and that they’re going to live happily ever after. then they act surprised when the relationship ends (as it’s supposed to) and their life is literally the exact same as it was when they were a “miserable truecel”.

look at @BrendioEE, the most well known “incel who ascended”. as soon as he got in to a relationship he started posting about how she turned his life upside down and helped him grow as a person and how he has a renewed sense of hope and a new outlook on life and women. then she broke up with him and all of that “progress” was undone INSTANTLY:feelskek: nigga literally had a mental breakdown and said he was going to kill himself on livestream because he couldn’t live without her. now he’s back to square one and is in the exact same position he was in when he frequented this forum

NEWS FLASH: if you can’t replace her, then nothing about your life has actually changed. your whole newfound sense of happiness and optimism is built on sand. it’s entirely dependent on something as fleeting and whimsical as a woman’s emotions. it can literally disappear overnight over two martini’s and a breakup text, and its expected to because relationships in 2021 are fragile and conditional by design
View attachment 538269
I just wanna pump n dump whores like chad tbh:blackpill:

nigga literally had a mental breakdown and said he was going to kill himself on livestream because he couldn’t live without her.
Kek the dog collar:feelskek:

i agree with the otaku here ngl

All it takez is one horny beckie to bluepill a blackpiller :bluepill:

At least those nigs get to ascend

View attachment 538269

the fact is that for women, men are replaceable and relationships aren’t meant to “last”, they’re meant to be fun and exciting and indulgent.

Yes, the seventeen-year-old version of Intellau understood this quite well. ASD-related attachment made him rather observant of "circumstances".

:blackpill:

Which is why if you enter a relationship as a “low-value-man” you must be prepared that it’s probably not gonna last for long, and that she will be cheating on you.

All the so called based and blackpilled incels turn their back on the blackpill after "ascension" and think life will be amazing. Lol @ retards thinking once you get into a relationship your life will be set.
No amount of adult relationships for your sexless teenage years

Just lol @ using Brendio as an example
lol ok and? What’s the issue here? I genuinely don’t understand
On three separate occasions now this nigga has tried to argue with me and got massively butthurt and then suddenly stopped responding when he realized he got BTFO’d and couldn’t think of a reply:feelskek:

Don't mind this fat fuck.
Which one? :feelshaha:
On three separate occasions now this nigga has tried to argue with me and got massively butthurt and then suddenly stopped responding when he realized he got BTFO’d and couldn’t think of a reply:feelskek:
Jfl he literally picked the worst possible thing to start an arguement over. I was confused because it 100% makes sense to bring up @BrendioEEE in a thread about blackpillers turning into bluepilled cucks after getting a smidgen of coochie. Like if you're going to start an arguement at least do it over something that actually makes sense

@FuRed what's your problem nigga?

@[UWSL]/data/avatars/s/36/36823.jpg?1633104328 [/UWSL]@FuRed what's your problem nigga?
The problem is cope. Like what the retard OP does, and anyone who agrees with him and pats him on the shoulder.

"It's OK, if Brendio got cucked then that's gonna happen to all guys!"
"It's OK, when his gf leaves him he's gonna be just like me!"
"It's OK, most guys are incels today!"

You fags say that shit to cope?? That is major fucking COPE, you need to stop that shit, escaping reality with that shit but you gotta come back to earth my nigga know what I mean

Coz if you ain't in reality you ain't blackpill

lmao what when did he say any of this
The problem is cope. Like what the retard OP does, and anyone who agrees with him and pats him on the shoulder.
You fags say that shit to cope?? That is major fucking COPE, you need to stop that shit, escaping reality with that shit but you gotta come back to earth my nigga know what I mean

Did you take your meds today?

Last edited:
I needed to read this, still i find myself thinking about my oneitis sometimes. its a cancer. i should not suffer like this.

Which one?
@FuRed

Just look at his last reply. There is nothing more to add to that. Fat, neurotic and insanely low IQ. He is also very likely an infiltrator because he threw a hissyfit after somebody made fun of IT which got him banned. I also noticed how he shits on everybody and as soon as you call him out or deliver bulletproof evidence, he just runs away and doesn't reply. I could post countless examples, but FuRetard is simply not worth the effort.

@FuRed

Just look at his last reply. There is nothing more to add to that. Fat, neurotic and insanely low IQ. He is also very likely an infiltrator because he threw a hissyfit after somebody made fun of IT which got him banned. I also noticed how he shits on everybody and as soon as you call him out or deliver bulletproof evidence, he just runs away and doesn't reply. I could post countless examples, but FuRetard is simply not worth the effort.
Those are mighty big words my friend... but that's all they are.

Keep writing fantasy fiction my friend, let me know how that 1 ends

Dedsrs I have no idea why you insist on characterizing me as some sub8 theory “most men are incels” guy because back when that type of thinking was more common on here I was infamously vocal in calling it out for being retarded
7B5E6BF4 8D85 4A5B AA7B 1E3457781C9D
27D5BFA2 B14C 4624 A156 B178AFEE1570
F226525D 8628 4F61 BFC7 E6E2E1B7E630

I didn’t even say anything guys getting cheated on a single time in this thread. All I said was “1. most relationships don’t last forever, 2. most relationships aren’t supposed to last forever, and 3. being emotionally dependent on a relationship you can’t replace is just setting yourself up for failure” and these are all more statements of fact than anything else

I feel like you just hold a grudge against me over that cold approach videos thing and act contrarian towards me now:feelswhat:

Last edited:
mean really do mean nothing to women, I think that's pretty clear when you see somewhat how these relationships work. It's all about her, all about pleasing her and so on. And it's the man's duty to do so or she'll live.

Women don't really like men, they don't really see us as more than utilities and disposable goods, even though they probably can't even realize it.

As for the whole ''woman that makes a man grow'' crap, as we know, a castle built on sand will always fall apart.

All the so called based and blackpilled incels turn their back on the blackpill after "ascension" and think life will be amazing. Lol @ retards thinking once you get into a relationship your life will be set. In some instances, the position we are in is better than some normies. People who think a woman is all they need in life to be happy are delusional, sure you may find a reason to be happier but always be cautious of foids.

obligatory gif
future hive GIF
and that's exactly why the blackpill is so dangerous, it destroys your very soul

I'll probably never look at foids the same way I used to, since they're all just a bunch of narcissitic snakes as shown by their actions. Not exactly the loving romantic partners most believe them to be.
Even if I somehow got a gf rn, I'd be very wary of her. Can't really get attached or trust someone else too much these days, everything just seems so volatile in current soyciety which makes me question if loyalty as whole still even exists, especially in younger people.

Cheat, and if you get caught that's just proof your SMV is high enough and that will confirm her that you are the best option and she will love you more.
That's also why as a men, your SMV rises when you get into a relationship. Foids intrinsicly find it attractive when a men has options / is worshipped by other females.

To be fair, it's understandable that after you've been starving for so many years, you tend to overvalue the thing you wanted for so long. But yeah, even if you eventually get a gf, you can't just throw all your knowledge over board and you can't start to rely on the female, it's extremely stupid and will fuck you up even worse if she ever leaves you (which she will).
These niggas should be a warning for us.
Even if you get a gf, do everything to not fall into this trap of overvalueing her and putting her on a pedestal.

She's not yours, it's just your turn.
true (most of the time)

Which is why if you enter a relationship as a “low-value-man” you must be prepared that it’s probably not gonna last for long, and that she will be cheating on you.
This is also very true if you're a filthy inkel who doesn't even know how relationships work. You most certainly will fuck it up because you don't have experience.

I needed to read this, still i find myself thinking about my oneitis sometimes. its a cancer. i should not suffer like this.
Oneitis is cancer. I'm so happy that I got over it and now I'm too old to get it again.

mean really do mean nothing to women, I think that's pretty clear when you see somewhat how these relationships work. It's all about her, all about pleasing her and so on. And it's the man's duty to do so or she'll live.

Women don't really like men, they don't really see us as more than utilities and disposable goods, even though they probably can't even realize it.

As for the whole ''woman that makes a man grow'' crap, as we know, a castle built on sand will always fall apart.
Women used to value men, because men were the providers. They brang the money home, they built the home, they cared for the women. But thanks to feminism, women don't rely on men anymore and don't "need" men anymore to have a good life.
The only thing that is left women need from men is validation. That's why they almost all post their sexualised pictures on social media, so they get some compliments from betacucks, which makes them feel validated and happy.
For women, men are literally worthless, they only need their valildation to feel better.

I am horny. I want to have secs with wombman.