Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal If you're abused by others...

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
you probably were abused in your own family. Maybe not physically, but emotionally. While good parents prepared their children to live in society and stand up for themselves, destructive parents and/or other family members abused their children and made them think that being abused or used by others is OK. Seriously, why make a big deal of some bully humiliating you if your brain tells you that being abused is normal?
Such parents or relatives caused irreparable damage to their children.

True, when you get used to being abused at home you become a pushover and weak, it become easy for kids to make fun of you and further abuse you at school.

I've had severe anxiety for most of my life. A decade ago, I would wake up each day with tingling/rushing sensations throughout my body and crippling depression. "Going through the motions" was how I lived. I was diagnosed with Generalized Anxiety Disorder in group therapy.

A former (female) psychiatrist of mine was attentive to my problems and prescribed me benzodiazepines, which helped somewhat. I'd suggest making a short log of your symptoms before the appointment and asking a psychologist for a referral to a psychiatrist.

True, when you get used to being abused at home you become a pushover and weak, it become easy for kids to make fun of you and further abuse you at school.
You become an easy catch for predators.

predators
32908.jpg

just remind yourself that most people are shit , and are out there for their own gain / advantages .

and overthrow anyone if it means more money or sex .

theres no reason to be nice to others ,really

Another user I think "Meus" (@Meus) wrote something similar. If you were bullied at school, but had a good home life, getting bullied wouldn't have affected you as much. You would've maintained your self-worth because you would've had sufficient self-esteem and your family to fall back on. Personally, my dad was incredibly critical of me and he would even call me an imbecile at times. I was getting treated like shit at school and when I got home. The sad part is my dad still thinks he did nothing wrong and was trying to toughen me up.

My parents just didn't give a fuck about me most of the time, which is better than being abused, I guess.

I was abused AND neglected at home.

I was bullied and ostracized at school.

motherfuckers got lot of nerve if harassing me! I stomp them! Hurt them bad! They apologized! Or kick again!

Family bullying is so much worse than school bullying. Especially when it isn’t physical and everyone either straight out doesn’t believe you or thinks you’re a faggot

The truth of the matter is that to grow up healthy and strong you need to have at least 1 person who is convinced that you have value. Not just telling you, REALLY convinced. For most normies and Chads it is usually their father. 1 single person who tells you the absolute truth and doesn't bullshit you and treats you nicely. This usually directly gets transferred to the child who will have high self-esteem his entire life.

If you don't have this you are destined to constantly doubt if you have value, which opens the door for all kinds of abuse and bullying.

Last edited:
based and pushover-pilled

Are you a pushover? I was a total pushover during childhood.
I was a total pushover and coward during my childhood and teen years. Everyone bullied me and mocked me.
Today i am not, i started not to accept disrespect, did some boxing-Training and it really changed the way people treated me,