Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you're a whitecel and somehow manage to ascend with an ethnic foid you're still a failure

Shinjicel

Shinjicel

Dead inside
-
Not only do you as a straight white man get oppressed as a normal incel but if you fuck a some 56% abomination you have ultimately cucked yourself. You are breeding a nigger, a dirty nigger who will grow to hate you, your family, your culture and your values. Sure you have a kid but he is juden's kid not yours and he will grow to hate you for supposed racism against him and will probably kill you in your old age for some free gibs.

Legit every single """whitecel""" who promotes race mix is a perverted JDF shill, I cannot imagine an actual self-respecting white man to do this.

inb4 the coping faggot deathnics

Attachments

• 1569803427298.gif
    1569803427298.gif
    293.6 KB · Views: 36
if you fuck a some 56% abomination you have ultimately cucked yourself.
You are breeding a nigger, a dirty nigger who will grow to hate you, your family, your culture and your values.
Sure you have a kid but he is juden's kid not yours and he will grow to hate you for supposed racism against him and will probably kill you in your old age for some free gibs.
OP why are you assuming our crossbreed offspring will be male?

50% chance you get a qt daughter and take her virginity and birth a quadroon, then impregnate your granddaughter and birth an octaroon next.

Such a lowIQ thread. I bet you are trolling.

Germanic and roman society caused hypergamy. I dont support race as in to ensure the existence of white girls because those are my type(i'd fuck a jewess tho), but you just have a retarded cope. Nazis were just as hypergamous as jews.

I'd take miscegenation over inceldom gladly if the woman lusted for me like im a Chad.

Germanic and roman society caused hypergamy. I dont support race as in to ensure the existence of white girls because those are my type(i'd fuck a jewess tho), but you just have a retarded cope. Nazis were just as hypergamous as jews.
Yes, I am sure jews loved to racemix with jews, niggers, slavs and arabs, also mr. goldstein we all know your subversion and allowing your degenerate nature to permeate my lands being the main reason we are here. Keep glowing for me though.

50% chance you get a qt daughter and take her virginity and birth a quadroon, then impregnate your granddaughter and birth an octaroon next.
300,000 IQ
inbreeding is not real, even royal families do it. Its only cause for concern if either sibling has a genetic disease or if done too many times. (recessive genes tend to accumulate after a while and manifest as dominant genes, be careful when committing incest)

Such a lowIQ thread. I bet you are trolling.
Why are there so many glowies ITT makes you really think.

kekekekek

inbreeding is not real, even royal families do it. Its only cause for concern if either sibling has a genetic disease or if done too many times. (recessive genes tend to accumulate after a while and manifest as dominant genes, be careful when committing incest)
I don't think recessive genes "tend" to accumulate. Most of the time they will not, they just occasionally do.

IE if you roll 2D6 then obviously you'll occasionally get snake eyes but most of the time you won't.

300,000 IQ
-300000 IQ for blatantly contradicting yourself

I don't think recessive genes "tend" to accumulate. Most of the time they will not, they just occasionally do.

IE if you roll 2D6 then obviously you'll occasionally get snake eyes but most of the time you won't.
Tt + Tt = TT, Tt, Tt, tt
75% chance to inherit recessive. After a while:
Tt + tt = Tt, Tt, tt, tt
100% chance to inherit. The repeated process is quite damaging, that's why when practicing incest both parties should be aware of wether they have any underlying genetic conditions.
-300000 IQ for blatantly contradicting yourself
its not a contradiction, see above. Its perfectly safe as long as the recessive genes are not detrimental.

You are breeding a nigger, a dirty nigger who will grow to hate you, your family, your culture and your values. Sure you have a kid but he is juden's kid not yours and he will grow to hate you for supposed racism against him and will probably kill you in your old age for some free gibs.

"hates chinks" anime avi jflt

The kikker izz millions of white Americans have negroid/African DNA in them and prolly some Mongoloid DNA too from chinese and native americans. Just azz like many African -americans hazz mongoloid and caucasian DNA in them.

Any whitecel who would only fuck white women is a fakecel.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back