Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you’re a struggling male, there is not really any other option besides joining an an incel space.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, if you’re a struggling male, there is not really any other option besides joining an an incel space yet you get people claiming that being part of an incel space is a bad idea but where else are we supposed to go, so we should just not use incel spaces because misogyny takes place on them? Christ, plenty of misandry happens outside of incel spaces so not my problem, society is fine with misandry and even encouraged.

Reddit subreddits such as /rForeverAlone and shit are out of the question because them types of places allow women and women don’t struggle with men since a subreddit for supposed lonely women apparently got set to private because many men wanted to meet them, women can’t relate to men when it comes to struggling with humans of the opposite sex which is why Incels.co doesn’t allow women to join plus if you posted your male struggles anywhere else, women would be like ‘Me too, I have the same problem’ even though the difference is, they are struggling out of choice while you involuntarily struggle which is a slap in the face plus them self-labelled ‘Femcels’ won’t even meet up with men from the incel community so this really is saying something here.

Society has gone to hell, man.

No lol there is another option.

You could lose all self respect and defend women while they fuck genetically superior men and give you pats on the back

You could lose all self respect and defend women while they fuck genetically superior men and give you pats on the back
well he wrote "struggeling male", not "defeated beyond hope male"

I will just betabux for a woman while letting her shag Chad on the side. XD

On a serious note, I barley have any money and even if I did I still wouldn’t betabux for any woman, let alone agree to an open relationship with one.

Women don't struggle. If they do struggle, it's more like "Chad A really likes me and Chad B loves me. Chad A is hotter..."

Women don't struggle. If they do struggle, it's more like "Chad A really likes me and Chad B loves me. Chad A is hotter..."
I say ‘struggle out of choice’ for the reason of them being chadsexual.

We are all local males in a hell society, man.

I wish I didn't have to spend my life posting here. I really do.

Society hates us because we didn't conform.

If I ever somehow get rich I'm leaving everything behind and moving somewhere far away and safe DED SRS LADS.

People are scared of us having a discussion because they can't spread their hate and discrimination in our communities. They're scared of us waking up to the harsh reality they conditioned us to.

Society has gone to hell, man.
There's just not much point in participating in society anymore. Covid can go on forever as far as I'm concerned.

People are scared of us having a discussion because they can't spread their hate and discrimination in our communities. They're scared of us waking up to the harsh reality they conditioned us to.
IncelTears are suggesting subreddits such as ‘lonely’ where females are allowed to post, like no, we need a MALE ONLY space since women can’t relate to our issues to the degree of struggling to attract opposite gendered locals.

IncelTears are suggesting subreddits such as ‘lonely’ where females are allowed to post, like no, we need a MALE ONLY space since women can’t relate to our issues to the degree of struggling to attract opposite gendered locals.
It's funny because they already have female only safespaces but we can't have one because it's "misogynist", cucked society we live in.

:yes:

This is the option that most low status males/incels in denial happily choose

Problem is common communities don't accept a few basic facts:

- It's over.

- Women have flaws.

- Men have disadvantages.

- Women's attraction is based on shallow factors like men's.

They don't live in reality.

No you always have another CHOice

Like the topic title says, if you’re a struggling male, there is not really any other option besides joining an an incel space yet you get people claiming that being part of an incel space is a bad idea but where else are we supposed to go, so we should just not use incel spaces because misogyny takes place on them? Christ, plenty of misandry happens outside of incel spaces so not my problem, society is fine with misandry and even encouraged.

Reddit subreddits such as /rForeverAlone and shit are out of the question because them types of places allow women and women don’t struggle with men since a subreddit for supposed lonely women apparently got set to private because many men wanted to meet them, women can’t relate to men when it comes to struggling with humans of the opposite sex which is why Incels.co doesn’t allow women to join plus if you posted your male struggles anywhere else, women would be like ‘Me too, I have the same problem’ even though the difference is, they are struggling out of choice while you involuntarily struggle which is a slap in the face plus them self-labelled ‘Femcels’ won’t even meet up with men from the incel community so this really is saying something here.
100% facts

Basically from what I've learned and experienced, normies just want you around to be their own personal punching bag/jester. They have no issues making fun of us for being incels and loners, yet do nothing to help us out.

It's funny because they already have female only safespaces but we can't have one because it's "misogynist", cucked society we live in.
Feminism is about equality sweetie teheeee.

Join the yeagerists

Basically from what I've learned and experienced, normies just want you around to be their own personal punching bag/jester. They have no issues making fun of us for being incels and loners, yet do nothing to help us out.
True, asshole normies love punching down to feel better about their own pathetic lives