Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you’re a pisslamic inkwell, pisslam will seal your fate as such, mang

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
Chicos and chicas cant even intermingle with each other in that gay add religion, mang. At least in Catholicism, for example, everyone is all together in one room where at least ur eyes can enjoy themselves during all the religious activities n shiet, mang

With pisslam, youre pretty much forced to endure nothing but sausage fests if you’re a chico in a masjid, mang. Thats no god damn way to live day in and day out n shiet, mang:feelsree:

chicas can't enter masjid or don't enter masjid just like this forum

chicas can't enter masjid or don't enter masjid just like this forum
A masjid or 2 ive been to have a lesser part of the building designated for chicas, mang, but I understand not all of them have even that

A masjid or 2 ive been to have a lesser part of the building designated for chicas, mang, but I understand not all of them have even that
Western masjids are cucked just like its culture all muzzies living in westoid countries are degenerates

chaddam ascends anyway tbh it's just truecels cucking themselves

Pisslam is really cucked man, I spent 90% of my life being a devoted cuck and used to think everyone was the same, my parents thaught me not to mingle with girls which only further contributed to my social anxiety , little did I know was that no one else gave one fuck about those rules. :feelsugh:

They were all going out, sucking and fucking while I was thinking I was doing the right thing because they would all go to hell:feelskek:

The reality isn't that I was doing the right thing, in fact I was trying to get a girlfriend too, it's just that I couldn't because of my terrible chadsonality and so gaslit myself into thinking I'm some kind of saint, and here I am right now.:feelscomfy:
Brootal self cucking pill, mang

Even muzzies living in their countries are degenerates, what they preach isn't what they actually do:feelsthink:
It’s always rules for thee, not for me, mang

All tradition is used to cuck men

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back