Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you're a Manlet it's over.

Blackpill101

Blackpill101

Banned
-
Even if you looked like Brad Pitt but your height was 5'7" max, you will be definitely be struggling in the dating area. Short men to women are like what fat women are to men. Now imagine what a short guy has to experience with an ugly face (lol). It's fucking over for us manlets.

Well at least manlets can rope easier

Less blood to poison with CO too.

Rip to our fallen manlet brothers. Height may not be as important as face, but it's still important nonetheless.

cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope

face > height
face > height
face > height
face > height

FACE > EVERYTHING

women are physically revolted by short men. this is due to their fundamentally sociopathic sexual nature which permeates into every aspect of their personality and actions. it turns me on so much when a sub-8 rapes one of these cunts and they lose their mind

As I've said before, if you're above 5"7', you have nothing to complain about. People on here over estimate the importance of height, yes, there are minimum requirements (5"7'), but face is uncomparable in importance.

overlystinkypants said:
cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope

face > height
face > height
face > height
face > height

FACE > EVERYTHING
Kano.Shuuya.full.1653052.jpg

Height is still important though....

Ugly manlet. Should have roped in my mothers womb.

:(

I'm a normie looking manlet

Chadistan said:
As I've said before, if you're above 5"7', you have nothing to complain about. People on here over estimate the importance of height, yes, there are minimum requirements (5"7'), but face is uncomparable in importance.

False. Face is more important than height.

Hur dur dur, just be tall bro.

You can get by @ 5'7. Anything below and you're doomed.

I know celebs don't count, but Tom Cruise is 5'7. James Deen is 5'7.

if you are 3/10 but 6ft+ you can easily slay, if you are manlet and below 9/10 it's over, girls see you as a child lol.

Heightmogging someone to death is a glorious feeling.

poorcel said:
if you are 3/10 but 6ft+ you can easily slay

I doubt it

I don't think someone like this would get pussy

nintchdbpict000268380186.jpg

He's 7 foot 8 but still

No one that matters cares about height. If they do they'd just dump you for someone else anyway. Guys don't care as long as they don't have a superiority complex.

Kointo said:
I doubt it

I don't think someone like this would get pussy

nintchdbpict000268380186.jpg

He's 7 foot 8 but still

LOL, i guess i'm overshooting. but say you're 3/10 at 6 foot and super toned you could probably slay.

poorcel said:
LOL, i guess i'm overshooting. but say you're 3/10 at 6 foot and super toned you could probably slay.

It's possible I suppose...

Blackpill101 said:
Even if you looked like Brad Pitt but your height was 5'7" max, you will be definitely be struggling in the dating area. Short men to women are like what fat women are to men. Now imagine what a short guy has to experience with an ugly face (lol). It's fucking over for us manlets.

Yes height matters when it comes to dominance among other makes. As long as you have a good face and are taller than most chicks, you're good to go.

It's not height itself what bothers women about short men. It's their status. Short men are generally pushovers and nobody respects them. I'm 173cm and whenever I pass someone around 170 I feel like I could stomp on him like on a bug. I can't even imagine the feeling when you're over 190 and just laugh at all those subhumans because you're literally a god while standing next to them and they can't do shit when you disrespect them.

5'5 manlet here, short even by Japanese standards

Akarin said:
It's not height itself what bothers women about short men. It's their status. Short men are generally pushovers and nobody respects them. I'm 173cm and whenever I pass someone around 170 I feel like I could stomp on him like on a bug. I can't even imagine the feeling when you're over 190 and just laugh at all those subhumans because you're literally a god while standing next to them and they can't do shit when you disrespect them.

Legit. I'm 187cm and people always move out of my way or apologize if they don't do it quick enough. One of my favorite things to do is walk in between couples and watch as the manlet stammers out a "s-sorry."