Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you're a manlet, do not bother to go to the gym

97baOppressor

97baOppressor

Captain
★★★★★
Because this is how you will end up looking, as a manlet myself I fell into the "More roids more dates" trap. Took me a while to understand that only a tallfag could gymmax with a noticeable SMV increase.
1720148248230-png.153647

1720148520159-png.153653

Like look at this man, they look like cartoon characters

water
manlet = over

That's crazy.

water
manlet = over
Depends what do you consider manlet? When I was on Chads.org anyone below 6'0 is a manlet if you're a zoomer. I find that quite absurd as I am 5'4, I think a manlet is someone below 5'7

High IQ post greycel. It's better to just go for a run or cycle.

You're not gonna get this big by accident, just never roidcel, lean is law

Depends what do you consider manlet? When I was on Chads.org anyone below 6'0 is a manlet if you're a zoomer. I find that quite absurd as I am 5'4, I think a manlet is someone below 5'7
.org is just filled with 14 year old 6ft+ htn tiktokcels now

.org is just filled with 14 year old 6ft+ htn tiktokcels now
Yes, that's why I barely post anymore it's extremely frustrating, every time I open the forum I just see another slay story by some 17yo normie,
4224673_1720025876483.png

Because this is how you will end up looking, as a manlet myself I fell into the "More roids more dates" trap. Took me a while to understand that only a tallfag could gymmax with a noticeable SMV increase.
1720148248230-png.153647

1720148520159-png.153653

Gym bodies on manlets look pathetic, only viable body for manlets would be skinny, pretty boy type.

Gym bodies on manlets look pathetic, only viable body for manlets would be skinny, pretty boy type.
Yup, you're a manlet too no? I remember you said you had wide hips and a big ass or some weird shit like that on twitter. If that's the case wouldn't it benefit you to roid? I mean you would look goofy but the added muscle might help your frame and make you more masculine and you might land a gymgirl since you're a cutecel
1720148514734-png.153652

Yup, you're a manlet too no? I remember you said you had wide hips and a big ass or some weird shit like that on twitter. If that's the case wouldn't it benefit you to roid? I mean you would look goofy but the added muscle might help your frame and make you more masculine and you might land a gymgirl since you're a cutecel
1720148514734-png.153652
Roids will do nothing but kill me in every aspect + what use is it all if im turbo Non NT?

Roids will do nothing but kill me in every aspect + what use is it all if im turbo Non NT?
Forgot you were non-NT, not being NT is a giga failo. It's beyond over for you, I still wonder how you have such shit genetics sometimes, it would be understandable if you were born from an arranged marriage like me, but aren't you white?

Forgot you were non-NT, not being NT is a giga failo. It's beyond over for you, I still wonder how you have such shit genetics sometimes, it would be understandable if you were born from an arranged marriage like me, but aren't you white?
Im mixed spic, brown spic father, and ethnically spaniard mother, foidlet.

Also gymcel'd for like 4-5 years. Legit ruined my body. I looked like a meat ball and had huge pecs and quads. It looked like I have man tits and huge quads made me look shorter. Those muscles were both hyper responsive to growth I guess.

I'm currently in the process of trying to reverse that damage by basically limiting protein and bed rotting so the muscle wasted away. Just walking, fasting, and rotting. I looked like a joke. Twink/pretty boy lean body type is the only respectable body for a manlet tbh

1720148248230-png.153647

1720148520159-png.153653

This is what I am talking about all the time.
Why are you going to the gym because of foids? Gym is a great place to meditate (mind super clear during physical activity), to pump some feel good hormones in body, to get obsessed over something.

It can be a great business venture too, if you target other incels with some support crap.

It's a gold mine for LifeFuel, but nah, we gotta worship dem foids

Why not? It's the best way to boost your SMV
the motivator/goal is 95% of the mental state. Best way to increase SMV is to first be more comfortable in your own skin and to calm down the agitated part of the brain.
Going to the gym because of gym will only keep you down in the long run.

'm high inhib, I'm usually anxious at the gym
That shucks. You know what works best for you. But try and find your own enjoyment in the gym that is not tied to foids.

You should still go but you shouldn’t overdo it