Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you're a framecel manlet you'll be dominated in almost every aspect of life

• Thread starter Welcumtotherealworld
  • Start date
Welcumtotherealworld

Welcumtotherealworld

Subhuman Filth
Everyone will treat you in a condescending manner like you're a child.

You will get no respect from men or even women

You can never be alpha if a competing male is literally above you.

You will be treated like a child

People will mistake you for a child until your mid thirties.

You won't be able to lift heavy weights and your maximum potential will be extremely limited because of your small frame. You'll constantly have to see teens who've never lifted in their life come into the gym and easily beat your PR the first time they try.

Everyone will suspect you have a small dick.

When females roll around your male friends will be extra dominant towards you.

You'll see your cousins and little brothers mog you when they get bigger than you.

Its all over for manlet framecels. The only hope would be to move to southeast Asia.

I thank the lord for my frame although I am a manlet.

i still think framecel is worse than manlet.

I'm 18, am 5'8 and don't get treated like a child, I don't regularly workout and i can bench 130 no problem, i do have a small dick, i have considered moving to Japan. Good job OP, you got some good points

Except in the bedroom. All alone there

1444900951573.png

its over. being framecel/ bonestructurecel is the absolute worst :feelsrope:

Very true. Brutal blackpill. This is why ogres are fakecels, they never have to suffer through any of this.
Did I mention I fucking hate ogres

i wear big jackets to makeup for my frame even in hot weather idgaf

5'9 6.5 inch wrists can confirm :(

im not manlet because where i live everybody is small. but framecel feelsbadman

Just lift bro. You'll get taller.

FUCK MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S ALL TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

65a07-swatzeneger.gif

gay bottom or ldar

I'm 6 feet and still feel like other males dominate me

Very true. Brutal blackpill. This is why ogres are fakecels, they never have to suffer through any of this.
Did I mention I fucking hate ogres
I have a small frame, but I'm still an ogre. It's because of my mother's ectomorph genes.
I oddly have a thin bodyframe, but have large wrists and have decent muscle mass on my arms. I'm not quite sure what I really am anymore.

Last edited:
I remember after months of lifting that I was happy to bench 200 pounds. Fucking chads who have never lifted in their lives bench 230 minimum.