Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you're a cuck:

TheonGrAYjoy

TheonGrAYjoy

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
Kill yourself immediately.
Seriously.

Had it with these cucks!

God makes me strong to choke out all cucks and deliver strong meaningful punches.

Total cuck death :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

How could any of us be cucks; we're not married or in a relationship

I'm not even convinced it functions as a relationship for long.

It seems to always result in the woman forming some kind of polyandry relationship or just running off with the other guy.

Maybe some people are wired to be faithful and some aren't and that's that.

Cucks are bad but there's about 50 simps for every 1 cuck. How much of a problem are they really?

Cucks are bad but there's about 50 simps for every 1 cuck. How much of a problem are they really?
I think I saw u have a Incels wiki account

ALL CUCKS MUST DIE

Attachments

• 스크린샷 2023-12-04 오후 2.29.46.png
    스크린샷 2023-12-04 오후 2.29.46.png
    313.1 KB · Views: 16
dont have enough money to be a cuck:feelsjuice:

Kill yourself immediately.
Seriously.

Had it with these cucks!
You're not going to find any cucks on .is because you first have to be in a relationship to even have a chance at being a cuck. We're just lonely virgins who are rotting. We can basically assume that being a sex haver is the equivalent of being a cuck because most women cheat on their partners anyway. To be a sex having cuck Will always be redundant and never a contradiction.

I'm not even convinced it functions as a relationship for long.

It seems to always result in the woman forming some kind of polyandry relationship or just running off with the other guy.

Maybe some people are wired to be faithful and some aren't and that's that.

You're not going to find any cucks on .is because you first have to be in a relationship to even have a chance at being a cuck. We're just lonely virgins who are rotting. We can basically assume that being a sex haver is the equivalent of being a cuck because most women cheat on their partners anyway. To be a sex having cuck Will always be redundant and never a contradiction.
so are fakecels really fakecels knowing foid nature is to cheat

Unpopular opinion, but I don't hate cucks.

Apart from the sexual fetishists, which is its own thing, cucks exist only because of women. They're failed betabuxxers and oofydoofymaxxers and the only way for them to be with a woman is through cuckoldry, out of desperation. I know what it's like to be truly desperate.

Take away women's rights and agency, enforce monogamy, and there won't be cucks anymore.

Apart from the sexual fetishists, which is its own thing, cucks exist only because of women. They're failed betabuxxers and oofydoofymaxxers and the only way for them to be with a woman is through cuckoldry, out of desperation. I know what it's like to be truly desperate.

Take away women's rights and agency, enforce monogamy, and there won't be cucks anymore.
a lot of people dont understand this but will call people like this fakecels
if you get cucked youre an incel

Last edited:
Agecucks count as cucks and we have a few here.

Nuke all cucks and simps.

I am not a cuckold, because I have never been in a relationship

I’m pretty sure cucks existed before womens right to vote tbh