Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you're 20 or younger and Blackpilled, consider yourself lucky

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★
You've accepted your fate at an early age and can try to find meaning in life. You had a shortcut because of how much information is out there now. 2000-2010 internet was completely devoid of any blackpill knowledge, barely even redpill. Us millennial guys had to go through a long and slow bluepill > redpill > blackpill pipeline over 15 years. Those were hard years of blood sweat and tears of trying and trying. Be happy you're not 30+ and have a history of chasing foids, just relax and do stuff you enjoy, you've saved yourself at least a decade.

Your post is retarded. The black pill has always existed, even more so in the 2000-2010s, it was discussed in the same way as it is today, literally, you are talking A LOT OF SHIT ABOUT BROCELS BACK THERE, BUT A LOT.The redpill emerged in the 2015s (although it was often mentioned as the same thing before), but it had a strong presence with wokism culture and things like that, in fact, the redpill was supposed to be a kind of blackpill, but it ended up becoming a place for compulsive liars using all kinds of coping to deny studies.

Do you think anything has changed?

Literature has always been the same. Nothing has changed LOL

Your post is retarded. The black pill has always existed, even more so in the 2000-2010s, it was discussed in the same way as it is today, literally, you are talking A LOT OF SHIT ABOUT BROCELS BACK THERE, BUT A LOT.The redpill emerged in the 2015s (although it was often mentioned as the same thing before), but it had a strong presence with wokism culture and things like that, in fact, the redpill was supposed to be a kind of blackpill, but it ended up becoming a place for compulsive liars using all kinds of coping to deny studies.

Yeah but the internet really was not as worldwide in the early 2000s as it is now. Especially since the redpill and lookism communities got very popular recently.

Yeah but the internet really was not as worldwide in the early 2000s as it is now. Especially since the redpill and lookism communities got very popular recently.
No, it was popular, I've been on the internet for those years. In 2006, it exploded with people.

No, it was popular, I've been on the internet for those years. In 2006, it exploded with people.
Bruh how can you claim inceldom in 2006. When the hub was not even out yet, absolutely insane take that it ‘exploded’.

Lol, where, before the Internet, has thousands of men been able to share their blackpill experiences anonymously in an organized manner? I personally watched the birth of the Blackpill on PuaHate.com in 2013. Growing up in the late nineties and 00's, everyone was very bluepilled and optimistic. Sure, Blackpill ideas have always been around (read Schopenhauer) but it has never been as widely available as today. Someone who is 18 today is far more likely to run into Blackpill ideas online than someone who was 18 in 2005. What could you possibly disagree with about that?

Bruh how can you claim inceldom in 2006. When the hub was not even out yet, absolutely insane take that it ‘exploded’.
incel is not about hub, it's about genetics, idiot.

The internet has always been the same, literally nothing has changed, you only have 21 posts, you don't even know what blackpill is.

I was on the internet in 2006. Where did it "explode"? What forum? Facebook was barely even a thing, are you talking about some AOL chat room?

(read Schopenhauer)
Schopenhauer is a contemporary philosopher, you are talking to a professor with degrees in philosophy, geopolitics and theology. I don't need his advice, I have a degree.

And I have read, and I don't particularly like, his views are purely idiotic active nihilism.

I've been living on the internet for years, and there have always been forums, especially here in Japan.

Not even close, i wasn't even hearing about those studies and people talking about facial attractiveness and differences between how sexes are perceived till much later. In 2006 internet was super basic and there barely any discussion. Maybe you got super lucky and got into super niche irc channel or some website but i never did.

I was on the internet in 2006. Where did it "explode"? What forum? Facebook was barely even a thing, are you talking about some AOL chat room?

There have always been forums, stop being retarded. You shouldn't even be alive.

Not even close, i wasn't even hearing about those studies and people talking about facial attractiveness and differences between how sexes are perceived till much later. In 2006 internet was super basic and there barely any discussion.

forums, unpopular men was founded in 2002 to 2004.

incel is not about hub, it's about genetics, idiot.

The internet has always been the same, literally nothing has changed, you only have 21 posts, you don't even know what blackpill is.
Why u attacking my credentials all of a sudden. You didn’t go to a school of blackpill either. I am only saying that when the hub, tinder and other online places were not there yet girls self-perceived value was normal. Now with these it is not the same. All LTB or subhuman beckies nowadays think they deserve chad because of this. Which takes the women that were on our level from us.

Schopenhauer is a contemporary philosopher, you are talking to a professor with degrees in philosophy, geopolitics and theology. I don't need his advice, I have a degree.

And I have read, and I don't particularly like, his views are purely idiotic active nihilism.

I've been living on the internet for years, and there have always been forums, especially here in Japan.
Maybe there was an "explosion" in Japan in 2006. Not in the West, redpill content started appearing around 2008-2009 on sites like bodybuilding.com.

This isn't a discussion of when it appeared in forums, it's a discussion of when it became globally mainstream like it has become today, much thanks to TikTok. The point is that it is better to have been born in 2006 than 1990 when it comes to swallowing the Blackpill early as it is more readily available.

forums, unpopular men was founded in 2002 to 2004.
You're comparing the West to isolated Japanese forums man. We all know about the Hikikomori being an earlier phenomenon, but this is an English speaking forum mostly comprised out of Western members.

Maybe there was an "explosion" in Japan in 2006. Not in the West, redpill content started appearing around 2008-2009 on sites like bodybuilding.com.

This isn't a discussion of when it appeared in forums, it's a discussion of when it became globally mainstream like it has become today, much thanks to TikTok. The point is that it is better to have been born in 2006 than 1990 when it comes to swallowing the Blackpill early as it is more readily available.

It doesn't matter, literature is the same as I said, it has always existed, the past is not something that should be excluded. The 90s was when hikikomori started appearing in Japan, so technically blackpillados already existed since that time, even if I didn't know it.

You're comparing the West to isolated Japanese forums man. We all know about the Hikikomori being an earlier phenomenon, but this is an English speaking forum mostly comprised out of Western members.

4chan was founded even earlier, 2003, LOL, there were always discussions about blackpillers back then. Not only that, it was also the time when Gnostic and Hyperborean knowledge was discussed. And it is Western.

It doesn't matter, literature is the same as I said, it has always existed, the past is not something that should be excluded. The 90s was when hikikomori started appearing in Japan, so technically blackpillados already existed since that time, even if I didn't know it.
Yeah but what gen Z kid is reading "literature" on the Blackpill? In schools? What I'm saying is that high speed internet has given them unprecedented access to the Blackpill from an early age.

Yeah but what gen Z kid is reading "literature" on the Blackpill? In schools? What I'm saying is that high speed internet has given them unprecedented access to the Blackpill from an early age.

Yes, I know that, but trying to erase the past is idiotic, because it was founded at that time, the discussions are accessible now, but they were the same as before, they always existed in the same format.

I’m grateful. I have been scouring incel adjacent spaces since I was 11

4chan was founded even earlier, 2003, LOL, there were always discussions about blackpillers back then. Not only that, it was also the time when Gnostic and Hyperborean knowledge was discussed. And it is Western.
It was impossible to enter them without searching through very precise keywords that were unknown to the 99.9% of the people, things were never mainstream and were as accessible as this website. I was super bluepilled back then and coped because nobody sold me any other idea that i could think differently. I was using internet to watch youtube, download cracks or mods to the games and that's where my internet reach started and ended.

It was impossible to enter them without searching through very precise keywords that were unknown to the 99.9% of the people

PDF books have always existed and back then there weren't so many scoundrels selling courses, because advertising worked differently, as did propaganda.

And digital books were launched in 1998

It's not that it was difficult to access, you simply didn't have access to the debate because you didn't know the ideas due to lack of information.
2chan was quite popular, as it was the one that started 4chan, created in 1999.

Yes, I know that, but trying to erase the past is idiotic, because it was founded at that time, the discussions are accessible now, but they were the same as before, they always existed in the same format.
How am I trying to erase the past? I lived through it. Back then it was much harder to access Blackpill knowledge is all I'm saying. You had to know where to look or stumble across it. Nowadays an 18 year old can open TikTok and a Blackpill video can be served to him by the algorithm within 5 minutes. How old are you by the way?

Nowadays an 18 year old can open TikTok and a Blackpill video can be served to him by the algorithm within 5 minutes. How old are you by the way?
But this black pill has a different format, it is not a study centered on discussion, it is on the experience of how the contemporary world is today. And I am about to turn 30.

An analogy: dating websites have existed since the beginning of the internet but if you were using one in 1995 you would obviously have a less expansive, accessible and successful time than if you're on Tinder now (as a normie ofc). In 1995 you might connect with one woman who lives in Alabama while today you will have hundreds of single girls in your area at your fingertips. The point of the thread is ease of access and discoverability.

But this black pill has a different format, it is not a study centered on discussion, it is on the experience of how the contemporary world is today. And I am about to turn 30.
There's information that's easily accessible. The incel wiki for example. I agree that the discussion is less alive than 10-15 years ago but that's because the Blackpill is basically already formulated. Back then it was being discussed through theory and studies. I'm 30 myself.

You've accepted your fate at an early age and can try to find meaning in life. You had a shortcut because of how much information is out there now. 2000-2010 internet was completely devoid of any blackpill knowledge, barely even redpill. Us millennial guys had to go through a long and slow bluepill > redpill > blackpill pipeline over 15 years. Those were hard years of blood sweat and tears of trying and trying. Be happy you're not 30+ and have a history of chasing foids, just relax and do stuff you enjoy, you've saved yourself at least a decade.
I was blackpilled at 19 and subconsciously blackpilled my whole life

I don’t feel lucky, just tired of this shit

But yeah.

Knowing how doomed y'ar will save young bros a lot of wasted time on trying to socially fit in, or date, or want a normie life...

If I knew back in the 80s. How futile trying was, I would have made better long term plans....

Get land, etc...

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back