Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If you're 163cm even money won't save you. NOT EVEN IN TAIWAN.

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★

When boys and girls fall in love, if they have a consensus on the future and have a certain basis for their relationship, they must talk about marriage. A female netizen complained on Facebook, revealing the reason why she did not want to marry her boyfriend. The family is rich, and the mother-in-law is very easy to get along with." But she didn't want to get married for one reason. After the reason was exposed, female netizens were bombarded quite badly, and they said angrily, "I don't know how to cherish, so I can break up."

A female netizen posted on the Facebook group "My Girl by the North" that her boyfriend's family is quite wealthy. The boyfriend alone has 7 properties, 4 of which are rented to 7-11, and the other 3 are rented to ordinary families, and the mother-in-law is right She is also very good, but this point makes female netizens quite entangled, that is, her boyfriend is only 5'4'' tall, which is really unacceptable. At the same time, she found that her boyfriend seems to want to propose marriage recently, which makes female netizens very troubled, "I don't want children to be shorter than others in the future, why? Do", hesitating whether to marry the other party or not.

After the article was exposed, a large number of netizens felt quite angry, thinking that the original PO did not know how to cherish it, and that there is no other partner who has the best of both worlds, especially the fact that "mother-in-law is very good" will add a lot of points. How many people are because of "the other's family factor" And break up.

Some netizens persuaded the original PO to release her boyfriend, "You don't want many people rushing to ask for it", "Why boys must be taller than girls", "My mother-in-law is very good and has +10 million points, you can't have all of them, God is fair ", "Let your boyfriend go, he deserves a better woman to have him", "Why do you care about your height, why do you want to date him? For money?" The conditions are high", "Please don't give way."

Last edited:
i am 184cm ricecel and I am still incel :feelsjuice:

Rice foids are picky when it comes to ricemen. Height + face + Money is required. :fuk:

If they are not picking on height, they will definitely pick on other things. Nothing will satisfy these hypergamous and arrogant foids!

Last edited:
Its over for turbomanlets

Rice foids are picky when it comes to ricemen. Height + face + Money is required. :fuk:

If they are not picking on height, they will definitely pick on other things. Nothing will satisfy these hypergamous and arrogant foids!
fuck off tallfag...

I'm 170 cm and I would kill for your height.

I'm 170 cm and I would kill for your height.
fuck off tallfag...
You guys need to remember that height is less effective if you don't look white. I've seen plenty of 6'0 indians/arabs/asians who had horrid faces. In fact I knew a 6'1 blonde blue eyed guy who was lanky and had ugly face. I easily would log him thanks to my face even though I'm only 173 cm (5'8)

Known this forever. Why I never gave a fuck about learning to drive, working out, building a future. Going to be fuckin alone the res of my life anyway

do
Known this forever. Why I never gave a fuck about learning to drive, working out, building a future. Going to be fuckin alone the res of my life anyway
do you have a degree lol?

You guys need to remember that height is less effective if you don't look white. I've seen plenty of 6'0 indians/arabs/asians who had horrid faces. In fact I knew a 6'1 blonde blue eyed guy who was lanky and had ugly face. I easily would log him thanks to my face even though I'm only 173 cm (5'8)
I don't care about dating, I'm a pale sandnigger (still look ethnic) but I have grotesque subhuman facial structure, I lost all hope in attracting foids and I know I will never find love, I want to be taller because I want to gain respect from other men and be taken seriously, at 5'7 everyone viewes you as a child and a crybaby midget.

I'm 179 cm and I would kill for your height.

I don't care about dating, I'm a pale sandnigger (still look ethnic) but I have grotesque subhuman facial structure, I lost all hope in attracting foids and I know I will never find love, I want to be taller because I want to gain respect from other men and be taken seriously, at 5'7 everyone viewes you as a child and a crybaby midget.
5'7 isn't bad for a sand nigger. I've seen sand nigger men at the mosque who were shorter than my 13 y/o sister.

Really short guys can't even betabuxx, no wonder every married couple I see is a tallfag and a landwhale.

Imagine how over it is for 5'4 dark filipino dudes.

Because there are a lot of them and I personally know a few. 5'4 is the average height for SEA men.

Chinese dudes actually average 5'6 or 5'7.

Imagine how over it is for 5'4 dark filipino dudes.

Because there are a lot of them and I personally know a few. 5'4 is the average height for SEA men.

Chinese dudes actually average 5'6 or 5'7.
how do they COPE?

Poor manlet brocel, he's buxxing her and she Will either divorce rape him or cheat

poor manlet wasted his life to get destroyed by society once again

I’m 164 cm lol nothing will save me