Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If your wife or gf ever says no to anything you suggest, it simply just means you are not goodlooking enough.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
In my time catfishing 100s hoes, this is the most Important thing I have learned. A girl will never say no to goodlooking guy.

- She said she doesn’t give bjs or do anal? Lie, if you were a 9/10 model she would gladly drops to her knees and spread her butt cheeks wide.

- women will do anything to keep a goodlooking and high status man, if she says no then it just means you are not important to her.

- to all the normies, if your gf/wife has said no to any sexual activity you suggested then just remember she did all this shit in her college years with 8/10 tall good looking white guys. You’ll never compare with those guys and your wife will forever say no to you.

- this doesn’t only apply for sexual things, if you are high a value man in her eyes she will do more work around the house and nag you less because subconsciously she wants to do everything in her power to keep you. So she will be less annoying and bitchy.

Femalesubmissionpill is also a hard pill to swallow. Normies and betabuxx are doing it wrong if she doesn't clean the house or say no to you. Would never do that to Chad

This makes me not want to ascend and get married.

It's over for ugly men.

This is why people go sea. If they are tall whites here they are chads there and then they think asian girls are submissive but if they would be chads in their hometown they would see all gilrs are submissive for chad.

Fantasy submissive woman obsessed with Excel

once again im reminded that even if i ascended by betabuxx i would still be denied and disturbed.

My waifu says no to littering at beach

Chad gets whatever he wants