Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If Your Wife has has Sex with Another Man Before You

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
1. She has been throttled and tossed around by someone that isn't you.
2. She has squirmed with pleasure under the control of someone that isn't you.
3. She has had her first experience, satisfying her curiosity, with someone that isn't you.
4. She has developed emotional bonds with someone that isn't you.
5. She has been drenched in the semen of someone that isn't you.
6. She has willingly put herself under the possibility of having the kids of someone that isn't you.
7. She potentially still has remnants of semen inside of her from someone that isn't you.
8. She may give birth to the child of someone who isn't you.
9. She has gasped in pleasure and pain due to the penetration from someone who isn't you.
10. She has bled on the sheets due to the penetration of someone who isn't you.

That is all.

Another quality post, while you provide for her she is thinking about all the Chad cock she took in her prime. She cannot truly love you

this is suicide fuel, not blackpill

If I get arranged marriage and she doesn't bleed after I first time I fuck her I will kill her instantly

Any good Christian girls out there?

No woman will ever be interested in one of us truecels. This is a non-issue for us.

This is precisely why they should be property.

Having a wife in itself is cucked. Goal should be always to pump and dump not to have emotional cuck relationships

can't do anything about it because we are too old for virgins.

Incel4Life

Having a wife in itself is cucked. Goal should be always to pump and dump not to have emotional cuck relationships
For a curry, you are really fucking degenerate

Everyone wants a virgin wife. The thing is: would you be OK knowing that your wife is at least fantasying in getting fucked by a Chad?

In this situation, you end up marrying the girl, but you guys are mad about her history? I'm starting to think its not the Chads taking girls thats the problem.

Everyone wants a virgin wife. The thing is: would you be OK knowing that your wife is at least fantasying in getting fucked by a Chad?
I don't give a fuck about her fantasies as long as she is virgin.

Good luck finding a virgin woman that isn't gross

all women fuck dozens of guys minimum before ever getting married

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back