Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If your under 5'9 ITS OVER!

• Thread starter Deleted member 9229
  • Start date
Deleted member 9229

Deleted member 9229

SandNigga
-
You get heightmogged by 90 percent of white males in college, and HEIGHT mogged by most females aswell. If your White then you have hope to get a ethnic women, but if your a manlet ethnic OWARI DA

I am 6'4 trust me it makes no difference

Not in the Netherlands lmao. Even 5''9 is death sentence

I am 6'4 trust me it makes no difference
I am also tallcel and I believe that just like the normies will never understand the blackpill tall guys will never understand the pain short guys suffer. heightpill is legit.

I'm 5'11 and it's not just about hight

Well, i'm 5'8 so :feelsrope:

Correction: if you're below 6', it's over.

Not really 'over' but you need more face to make up for it

Good thing I'm not 5'6 then, I mean how could I live with myself. :lul::lul::lul::forcedsmile::think::kys:

what about 5'2"

There is litteraly no diffrence between 5 foot 10 and 5 foot 9

Its over for me at 169/170cm (5ft6.5/5ft7)

Peptides NOW.

Check if your plates are still open btw. We are the same height IIRC.
My bone age is always a few years younger than my actual age so they are definitely open. I am just scared to take stuff where there aren't proper studies on humans

Below 5'10 = it's over, below 5'7 = it never began.

I am a Manlet :feelsbadman: I hope and some day grow more:feelsohh: LMAO :feelsrope:

Just over 3 weeks of Hexerelin and CJC 1295 without DAC and I’ve been fine. Getting on aromasin too soon (trying to find a legit source).

At least take aromasin (which has been tested) to preserve your plates.

Honestly we got nothing to lose.
I don't know where to buy this stuff let alone hide it from my family...

I like how the post is about how it's over if you're an uber manlet, but then a bunch of tallcels just HAVE to chime in about how they're 6 foot something but it totally doesn't make a difference.

No ones saying tallcels cant be incels you dipshits, the thread is saying if you're short past a certain point you will 100% being incel. Fucking tallcels are attention whores through and through.

I like how the post is about how it's over if you're an uber manlet, but then a bunch of tallcels just HAVE to chime in about how they're 6 foot something but it totally doesn't make a difference.

No ones saying tallcels cant be incels you dipshits, the thread is saying if you're short past a certain point you will 100% being incel. Fucking tallcels are attention whores through and through.
God, fuck all these tallfag attention freaks

Hmm 100%? From my recent trip the mall I saw a ton of manlets walking around with some pussy under their arm.

why the fuck are tallfags denying that heights make a difference? its even funny when they're white

Height is irrelevant, sue me.