Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If your thread got posted on IT you should be proud

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

I have nothing positive about myself.
★★★★★
Be proud of yourself you offended those normies so hard they decided to cry about it on their stupid little subreddit, I am trying to see if I got published on there yet.

Never got posted on IT :incel:

true but some niggers just post their shit themselves:lul:

If you literally think about IT for 1 nanosecond - you should NOT be proud.

Speaking as one whose threads routinely end up over there and have generated great interest and discussion amongst those whores, faggots and jew filth, I take great personal pride in the notoriety that I accrue as a consequence of their infatuation with my ideas. There is no such thing as bad publicity and likewise, I always take exceptional care to ensure that I cogently, rationally and convincingly articulate any points I make concerning the blackpill ideology and inceldom more generally so that they can't straw man my arguments nor really misconstrue them without being entirely disingenuous to the source material.

Yes but they always redact the profile pic whenever they do me the honor of reposting my content over there, presumably so as to be in compliance with the rules of reddit, though that is merely a mostly uneducated guess.

Be proud of yourself you offended those normies so hard they decided to cry about it on their stupid little subreddit, I am trying to see if I got published on there yet.
3 Of my threads ended up on IT. They were all seething. I remember a bunch of the foids were hurling immature insults at me such as, "he is so stupid" "how Do people like this exist?" "He is so pathetic". Lmfao, these IT foids and normies lack the intelligence to debunk our arguments.

Yes but they always redact the profile pic whenever they do me the honor of reposting my content over there, presumably so as to be in compliance with the rules of reddit, though that is merely a mostly uneducated guess.
Legitimately no idea why they do this given that it's not like this site is YouTube and people are going to follow us for "content", and it's not as if they're particularly interested in protecting our anonimity, I think they do it just to look cool tbqh

Never got posted on IT :incel:
they rarely do but when they do its my obvious bait low effort posts. they ignore my posts that have logic and reasoning because they cant admit were smarter than them

Legitimately no idea why they do this given that it's not like this site is YouTube and people are going to follow us for "content", and it's not as if they're particularly interested in protecting our anonimity, I think they do it just to look cool tbqh
They have no conceivable reason to be removing the image of the profile pics and as you say, it might just be some absurd tradition they have over there as I can't think of any good reason to be doing that.

Don't know if I got posted there because I don't browse r*ddit