Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If your still trying to socialize and fit in as a sub 6 then your bluepill

Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-
Discuss.

Why give foids that power to friendzone you and neuter your sexual needs?

Why let normie males feel 'dominant' by ebbing and being a dick to you infront of foids, like oneupmanship chimps?

The more men that remove themselves the more foids don't have power over you. Its like taking the ball away from Lionel Messi.

This is why i don't socialize, well at lesst one of many reasons.

I don't try to socialize in large groups. I'll never feel like I belong in those situations, so I just LDAR by myself.

I've said this before and I'll say it again:

Neetcels/LDARcels are volcels, prove me wrong.

It's inevitable.I need some level of social contact to be able to cheat in school

Good point but work compels you to make relationships.

I lack the willpower to get out of bed and actually go out.

I lack the willpower to get out of bed and actually go out.
Same. As an Incel there is no reason to wake up. There is nothing to look forward, but a suffering. If days didn't have names or dates, then i couldn't tell them apart from each other, because they are all the same to me.

Same. As an Incel there is no reason to wake up. There is nothing to look forward, but a suffering. If days didn't have names or dates, then i couldn't tell them apart from each other, because they are all the same to me.

:feelskek:
Its like taking the ball away from Lionel Messi.

"Trying" with women is def bluepill.

Getting women Should be effortless.

Jfl at considering a 5/10 guy an incel, Truecels are sub4 take it or leave it.

I only interact on a day to day business with people at my work. That's all.

sub6 are fakecels, 3/10's and below are the real trucels and everyone above that should BTFO

If you roam alone you're always the alpha

You can always tell whose a complete piece of shit when a foid enters the room. Simps have a complete personality shift and start one upping you and trying to make you look bad

no point to try if youre ugly

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back