Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If your sisters care about you in a protective manner (from other women) , its possible indication that you MIGHT NOT be incel

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
Sisters are "protective" of their brothers from other women, and this means your sister(s) will be interested to know whats going on with women in your life, even if you dont have females around, even if you have no women around at all, they will assume you're being secretive, and will ask you about it, this means women around your own age (even if your sister) by them asking your anything like that in a serious manner, means that they think you can actually get a girlfriend.

My sisters have NEVER questioned me about this or spoken about this, and they have only said I'd never get a GF ever. They have never had the "concerned sister talk" or "tell me about any women you're secretly seeing so I can see if they're good for you". They don't have to worry about any women that are with me, because they know it doesn't happen and will never happen.

If you have sister(s) asking you about this shit, it means they think you can actually get a girlfriend, which means there is a female around your own age that actually thinks you're capable of getting a girlfriend. If they don't think you're capable of getting a GF, this will never be a concern for them, they will never have any protective feelings towards you against other women.

Last edited:
BASED. It's a foid's instinct to serve Chad

The only thing I can think of is that my sister said if I ever fuck a bar slut I should use a condom, because those girls are whores and have STDs.

Never got close to pulling a girl from the bar though

I dont even have a sister

Sisters are "protective" of their brothers from other women, and this means your sister(s) will be interested to know whats going on with women in your life, even if you dont have females around, even if you have no women around at all, they will assume you're being secretive, and will ask you about it, this means women around your own age (even if your sister) by them asking your anything like that in a serious manner, means that they think you can actually get a girlfriend.

My sisters have NEVER questioned me about this or spoken about this, and they have only said I'd never get a GF ever. They have never had the "concerned sister talk" or "tell me about any women you're secretly seeing so I can see if they're good for you". They don't have to worry about any women that are with me, because they know it doesn't happen and will never happen.

If you have sister(s) asking you about this shit, it means they think you can actually get a girlfriend, which means there is a female around your own age that actually thinks you're capable of getting a girlfriend. If they don't think you're capable of getting a GF, this will never be a concern for them, they will never have any protective feelings towards you against other women.

Not necessarily. Sisters can also bluepill their brothers with false hope. After my dad passed, my sister, out of pity iam sure, asked me if she can create a tinder bio on my behalf. since i had given up on tinder, i told her she can go ahead. Then after she got zero matches, she gets back to me with "Not all women are like that, the right one is waiting for you ". JFL.

My sister asked if I talk to girls and so I didn't respond.

I guess I don't have to worry about that. My sister bullied me and treated me like shit the entire time I knew her, and I haven't met her since I moved on my own, nor do I intend to.

The "protective sister" meme only has truth when the brother is at least a 6/10.

I wonder why sisters, and other female family members, still have hope when they know what you look like. Could it be that they have gotten used to your looks and are less repulsed by them? Or could it be that they interact with you often and judge you for your personality? Something no other woman will do as they will never make the effort to get to know you.

The only thing I can think of is that my sister said if I ever fuck a bar slut I should use a condom, because those girls are whores and have STDs.

Never got close to pulling a girl from the bar though
your sister is a hypocritical bar slut

I like to think blood ties transcend the laws of the blackpill

I don't have a sister

I don't have a sister but if I did I'd be in the same category as you.

i think a good incel should be able to fuck his sister by any means.
:feelshaha: I got a boner when my cousin who i dont really see sat on my lap ngl i had didnt no why tho

Damn, lucky but maybe you try later.
nah dont really want to ngl, i doubt she'd do it again i was 13 and she was 10 and it was innocent,

me and my sister have probably said about twenty words to each other in total over the past two years despite living together

Not necessarily. Sisters can also bluepill their brothers with false hope. After my dad passed, my sister, out of pity iam sure, asked me if she can create a tinder bio on my behalf. since i had given up on tinder, i told her she can go ahead. Then after she got zero matches, she gets back to me with "Not all women are like that, the right one is waiting for you ". JFL.

Lol holy shit she got blackpilled. Just because she has 20,000 matches she thinks its the same for men. Haha.

Lol holy shit she got blackpilled. Just because she has 20,000 matches she thinks its the same for men. Haha.

She got sad. 10 mins of my life was too much for her to take.

sistercel==volcel :feelsLSD:

Jesus lol. :feelskek:

Also, lol at the people who think there is some mass conspiracy where females are all aware of how bad we have it. They don't even think about men. A large portion of them probably think Tinder is usable for men.

It's not a joke when we said they'd rope after a day in our shoes.

A day? She couldnt last an hour lol.
Jesus lol. :feelskek:

Also, lol at the people who think there is some mass conspiracy where females are all aware of how bad we have it. They don't even think about men. A large portion of them probably think Tinder is usable for men.

Thats right. She told me she would get lots of matches but all of them are "Creepy Indian men ". Her betabux husband also gets zero matches on tinder.

I have not talked with my sister in about 9 years

Guess i may have some hope then