Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If your parents don't have friends you probably won't either.

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Paragon
★★★★★
If you have parents that never hang out with their friends or coworkers it's probably the reason you're lonely too. That shit isn't normal.

My parents are not even friend to each others :feelskek::feelsrope:

True. Both my parents especially my mom have little to no friends

True. Both my parents especially my mom have little to no friends
Yeah my mom never had friends and my dad rarely hangs out with anyone. Personaliteehee is genetic.

Agreed. My mom never had friends as long as I can remember, and my dad only had one friend.

When your parents are mostly friendless, it brainwashes you to think that shit is normal, when it would be unfathomable to most normies and especially foids

Hmm, I really haven't thought about it. :waitwhat:

My mom was shy and introverted, my dad was lowkey Chadlite, dated quite a few girls but didn't have friends.

Does it explains why I'm an Incel now? No idea.

When your parents are mostly friendless, it brainwashes you to think that shit is normal, when it would be unfathomable to most normies and especially foids
Tbh it isn't. And then people age cope. As if friends just suddenly aren't a thing after a certain age.

Tbh it isn't. And then people age cope. As if friends just suddenly aren't a thing after a certain age.
I know. It’s normal to have friends at any age. Heck, my grandma did in her 90s in the retirement home. Although it is harder for men to have friends as they age. Still though, up till like 65+, this shouldn’t be an issue. It’s actually unfathomable for me to believe that normies have a big friend group most of their lives. I’m lucky if I have one or at the most 2 friends

I know. It’s normal to have friends at any age. Heck, my grandma did in her 90s in the retirement home. Although it is harder for men to have friends as they age. Still though, up till like 65+, this shouldn’t be an issue. It’s actually unfathomable for me to believe that normies have a big friend group most of their lives. I’m lucky if I have one or at the most 2 friends
I just talk to people on here or wherever but a deep relationship like a gf or a friend I sadly cannot take anymore it's too much for me.

I just talk to people on here or wherever but a deep relationship like a gf or a friend I sadly cannot take anymore it's too much for me.
It’s sad we can’t get GFs. Most of us would unironically be better boyfriends for the foid than a Chad or normie. Unfortunately, that means nothing to them

Real, both of my parents are friendless autists

Social Resources time

There's no frens for you fam

My mom was lonely throughout her childhood but had friends as an adult, and my dad doesn't have friends as an adult