Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If your out in public and want a free blackpill, listen to girls talk about their normie boyfriends.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
They insult, belittle, and mock them all the time. And even if they don't, they talk about how their not attracted to them.

Just listen to freshmen girls on the bus talk about how “slutty” they are

I heard some foidlet make fun of her friend's boyfriend for being 5'9

I'll do you one better. Hear them talk about that for six hours straight in all your classes plus lunch along with them talking about cheating on their normie boyfriends.

I hate women

Dude I fucking heard a sophomore talk about how she needs to take a pregnancy test. We’re really out here.

Btw bitch was a 4/10, everyone is having sex except us. ITers will try to deny it and say I’m nuts but this is just what it’s like in high school rn.

Dude I fucking heard a sophomore talk about how she needs to take a pregnancy test. We’re really out here.

Btw bitch was a 4/10, every girl is having sex except us and most average teens. ITers will say I’m nuts but this is just what it’s like in high school rn.
Fixed that for you.

Btw bitch was a 4/10, everyone is having sex except us. ITers will try to deny it and say I’m nuts but this is just what it’s like in high school rn.
IT denies anything Bro

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back