Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If your only chance was to have sex with your cousin, would you do it?

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
Let’s say you have an 18 year old Stacy cousin, and she offers you sex. This is your only opportunity in life to lose your virginity. Would you incestmaxx?

Yes, I would.

Volcel if would not. We sandniggers love cousinmaxx.

Volcel if wouldn't. Everyone used to fuck their cousins 200 years ago.

Yes. What kind of stupid question is that?

i wanna ascend with my sister even tho i don't have any.
i will still like to duck my cousin tho. i am arab and arabs are known of fucking their family members.

i wanna ascend with my sister even tho i don't have any.
i will still like to duck my cousin tho. i am arab and arabs are known of fucking their family members.
Are u a muslimcel?

Cousinmaxxing is legit.

It only becomes a problem if multiple generations in your family do it, e.g.: your grandparents are cousins, your parents are cousins, etc. In this case, if you cousinmaxx the odds of subhuman offspring rise to near 100%

But if there is no recent cousinmaxxed marriages in your family tree, it's not a problem.

Yes

@Murder Mario

I have a hot cousin , wish I could fuck her

@Murder Mario

Absolutely, she’s hot.

I don't know or have any but if I did I 100% would

If it's a hot 18 yo foid and not my IRL cousins, yes

Definite yes. I had sexy cousins, bruh. And probably more. They always took me out a dark place.

Yeah I have a bunch of hot cousins but I would not impregnate.

yes, even if it wasn't my only option. i would rather fuck a hot cousin than some average foid.

If it came down to it, then yes