Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If your mom saw a 6'4" alpha male bully bury your head into the ground she would giggle

gylo

gylo

Banned
-
As the thought of one day possibly bearing a son from that bully's sperm is 1000x more exciting to her than the sum of all her memories raising you.

Sexy son theory dominates the hypergamous machinations of the female mindset. You are an ugly incel, you will at best privilege a mediocre woman to 30 uninspiring years of marriage, churning out a couple unremarkable kids at best. Chad's seed will mark the course of his prodigious life journey: he could impregnate an entire town if he really wanted.

Nothing gets her wetter than imagining chadson tearing up tail 30 years down the line, spreading Chad's seed along with hers. It's an evolutionary strategy, the more living people sharing your genes, the better.

If your mom could ascertain that Chad's son could fuck 400 women in his lifetime (remember all attraction is based on our animal mindset, that was certainly possible for the 1000000 years before contraceptives), your mom would hold a share of 25% of those 400, which is equivalent to multiplying her personal genetic share x100.

Even if she could calculate that flirting with Chad could only give her a 5% chance of getting impregnated by him, her body already calculates that 4000.250.05*0.5(the chance of getting a boy) = 2.5, which is 1.5 more grandchildren than she could ever imagine getting from you.

Imagine if we extrapolate this to recurring generations. Chadson's 200 sons all share his chaddy genes, and even if they only follow meagerly in his footsteps, and the 200 sons each impregnate 10 women, that's 2000 people sharing your mom's genes 3 generations down. Given she has a 12.5% share among them, that's the equivalent of her getting 250 clones of herself, tax free.

Whenever a beta cuck's girlfriend is caught glimpsing through the window at a tall man walking by, whenever a woman blushes seeing Jeremy Meeks' mugshot, and whenever a woman sees her boyfriend being beat up by a Chad, she is doing this calculation in her head, her instincts ascertaining whether giving up her whole life would be worth it just for one night with Dom brute bully Chad.

It's controversial, but there's nothing about it that doesn't make sense. Evolution is genes passing down genes, the more genes of a type that exist, the more evolution has favored them.

Last edited:
My mom wouldn’t...

chad beats up incels and fucks his mum cus she found it attractive

lol hes just creating ER 2.0 gg checkmate

Where do you come up with this stuff?

he doesn't "come up" with basic evolutionary fact

My mom probably would :cryfeels:

this post is high iq and low iq at the same time. I don't think our own fucking mothers would outright giggle at the sight of their helpless sons being beaten to the ground. you can claim evolutionary tendencies that validate the blackpill as proof for this completely autistic tangent of a scenario. that doesn't mean it holds any weight.

why would the very women who have taken care of most of us for almost two decades, and with some of us STILL being taken care of us giggle at the sight of us being assaulted by a bully? it doesn't fucking follow. even if mate selection revolves around masculine men.

Last edited:
My mom doesn't even talk to me anymore, so I wouldn't doubt it.

The day my single mother sided with some 6'3" asshole she had been getting fucked by for all of a month during an argument over finances (I was paying all the bills and he was living with us) was the day she died to me. I will never in 1,000 years trust her again.

On the plus side I ended up beating the shit out of that guy with a wooden sword.

As a child, I was pushed by a chadlite and she laughed with her friends, so I wouldn't be surprised.

My mother's sexual preferences is like the last thing in the world I want to think about.

Horseshit. It's over for outlandish theorycels

I admit the title is clickbait, but never forget that women are always seeking any means to spread their genetics as far as possible. This instinct manifests in the "fuck as many pussies as possible" tendency in men, as the investment from a single ejaculation is fairly low. In women, given that it takes 9 months and possible death to bear at least one child, this instinct manifests in the form of "put all your effort into getting fucked by a guy whose kid could fuck as many pussies as possible".

The big problem with this instinct in women is that getting a Slayer son isn't a guarantee, it could be a daughter, normie or incel, or not make it to childbirth. Thus a woman would typically favor a mediocre child she has already given birth to than a possible future Slayer son whose conception and birth would incur risks (bird in the hand/bush theory). A mom would take the side of her 4/10 son over a 6,7, or 8/10 bully. However, reaching the higher ends of genetic quality, women see a chance of getting with this man so rare that their protective instincts will short circuit. This is what compels women to send love letters to Richard Ramirez and Ted Bundy, they risk lifetime social estrangement and the possibility of being killed by these men just to come close to their cocks. It's hilarious.

this post is high iq and low iq at the same time. I don't think our own fucking mothers would outright giggle at the sight of their helpless sons being beaten to the ground. you can claim evolutionary tendencies that validate the blackpill as proof for this completely autistic tangent of a scenario. that doesn't mean it holds any weight.

why would the very women who have taken care of most of us for almost two decades, and with some of us STILL being taken care of us giggle at the sight of us being assaulted by a bully? it doesn't fucking follow. even if mate selection revolves around masculine men.
My mom used to and still does love it when my father bullied me

Everyone needs to learn how to defend themselves, with and without weapons.

Everyone needs to learn how to defend themselves, with and without weapons.
Cope, our scrawny 6inch wrists and girl hands wont do jack shit to a dom brute with a chiseled jawline. We must always use wisER means.