Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel If your molars are intact your probably Fakecel

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
You keep up with teeth cause you have reason to live. I don’t believe people can keep coping with brushing for more than a few years into your 20s.

If you have normal teeth you’re a fakecel :feelstastyman:

I haven't brushed my teeth in 1 week yet they are clean as a whistle because I have chad enamel which I inherited from my subhuman father's bloodline. We horse men have sharp teeth used to biting the necks out of poop colored humans and inferior incorrect specimen to do what needs to be done for the multiverse council (in vidoegame)

If you still have arms you are fakecel

I still got them (I think) but they're rotted right out, like all my teeth.

You are a truly based individual, perhaps ahead of your time :feelsYall:

You are a truly based individual, perhaps ahead of your time :feelsYall:
Yes people on here often don’t u feet and what I’m about. I’m about doing the most based shit possible at any moment in life now

I still have all my wisdom teeth

You keep up with teeth cause you have reason to live. I don’t believe people can keep coping with brushing for more than a few years into your 20s.
High IQ and true

@Dodger Failed normies coping being incels on suicide watch
If your teeth are fine you are normie that pretends to be incel

@Zer0/∞ any thoughts?

If your teeth are fine you are normie that pretends to be incel
This is truly another level of cope just as an excuse to not brush your teeth:dab:

Woah, this sub is retarded af

This is truly another level of cope just as an excuse to not brush your teeth:dab:

Cope is saying you are incel but you still taken care of your teeths properly.

I'm 36 so i thought that i was among the oldest like Emba.
Well glad to know there's still a few middle-aged/old-aged cel's here :feelsYall: It's why I got rid of my original account a couple of years ago, seemed like the place was just full of kids that I had zero in common with. Oh, & respect to @Emba as always lol.

Well glad to know there's still a few middle-aged/old-aged cel's here :feelsYall: It's why I got rid of my original account a couple of years ago, seemed like the place was just full of kids that I had zero in common with. Oh, & respect to @Emba as always lol.
Well Im only 30 and I will be honest if someone says he is like 19 and he is on this forum I would like to ban him for 5 years.

Well Im only 30 and I will be honest if someone says he is like 19 and he is on this forum I would like to ban him for 5 years.
Back along, maybe 3 years ago, it seemed like this place just got overrun with youngcels & shitposters, as well as older posters just disappearing. It seems better now tbh, the shitposting has been all about eradicated compared to back along. I used to post all the time on my old account, nowadays not so much, but I still like checking in :feelsokman:

Back along, maybe 3 years ago, it seemed like this place just got overrun with youngcels & shitposters, as well as older posters just disappearing. It seems better now tbh, the shitposting has been all about eradicated compared to back along. I used to post all the time on my old account, nowadays not so much, but I still like checking in :feelsokman:
what was your previous account

It's full of kids who will lose their V card.

You’re coping if you are incel and blackpilled mid 20s and still brush your teeth. You would have already descended into ldar by now

You’re coping if you are incel and blackpilled mid 20s and still brush your teeth. You would have already descended into ldar by now
No blackpillosopher or a true incelologist had ever said that and nor is brushing your teeth is related to inceldom. They are subhuman who teeth mog Tf out off everyone in this forum but are still inkwell.

You are either a retard or get your facts straight

No blackpillosopher or a true incelologist had ever said that and nor is brushing your teeth is related to inceldom. They are subhuman who teeth mog Tf out off everyone in this forum but are still inkwell.

You are either a retard or get your facts straight
You are the retard bro. I’m a blackpillosopher and making these facts known. Let me guess you still keep perfect teeth because you have a stacey gf to impress

Glad yer still alive bro!

sorry if I don't like the feeling of plaque caking up on my teeth. Guess I'm a fakecel

If yoh manage to breate in the next 2 minutes you are a fakecel