Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If your in highschool, you SHOULD be here

PluralSpaceRace

PluralSpaceRace

Disciple of the blackpill
-
Stupid threads over and over: "Don't post here if you're in highschool" Why not? You are either a slayer by middle school or you're incel. There are some special cases where a middle school cel hits puberty and becomes normie or even chad, but in 99% of cases this isn't happening.

Even if possible to maxx after school - will be "too old" for teen girls, and your teen years lost anyway. So incel for life

Even if possible to maxx after school - will be "too old" for teen girls, and your teen years lost anyway. So incel for life
You can fuck teenage girls until you are 21. Plenty of guys do it here

Almost out of my teen years, so I think I have the right to give my opinion on this.

On one hand, I can relate to them, since I could have benefitted from joining the site earlier.

But on the other hand, hearing rumors about teencels ascending at 16, makes me doubt their situation.

OP is right. Jfl at copers who think that trucels have it easier at ANY point in their life. If you are at the literal bottom of the barrell in terms of SMV, then IT'S OVER. The ones who can ascend only in hs are normies.

If you're 18 and below you shouldnt be here. End of story. You're just here because you think its edgy and cool.

True, if you cant slay at hs you never will

High schoolers should be here for the sake of their mental health

True, if you cant slay at hs you never will
this. highschool is by far the easier time to get laid. and if u can't then, you likely never will

OP is right. Jfl at copers who think that trucels have it easier at ANY point in their life. If you are at the literal bottom of the barrell in terms of SMV, then IT'S OVER. The ones who can ascend only in hs are normies.

High schoolers should be here for the sake of their mental health
This. The blackpill actually cured me from my oneitis and wiped out the remnants of white knight soylent in me. Nowadays I feel way better cuz I know the truth of everything.

I'm tired of edgy kids...
being virgin at 16 is normal.

Once you fully grown into your looks and have stopped growing height wise is when you should join. I guess nothings wrong with spreading the blackpill though

You are either a slayer by kindergarden or you're an incel.