Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If your growth plates have fused to early, then it's probably the governments fault

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC34445/

Xeno-Estrogens through plastic, tap water, soy in every processed food

Of Course you wont get a fused growth plate if you just eat 1 candy bar with a bit of soy in it

But you have to take into account that literally everyday you're consuming a relatively large amount of Estrogens, over time this leads to fat storage which again leads to more Estrogen, so if your Body is sensitive to Estrogen because you have a lot Estrogen receptors (something which most Boys These days have because of the very little amount of prenatal testosterone they often experience) then you're Pretty fucked forever

all I see is that people only grow taller not the opposite

The average height is rising.

A lot of People are growing taller because they have almost no testosterone which also cant convert into Estrogen, because most tall guys These days are lanklets

Foids are selecting for taller men. That's why foids are also getting taller, cuz low T equals low height dimorphism.