Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If your gonna get surgery don't get shitty ones get the bimax 1

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★

Absolutely better looking this can turn you into a different person almost this should be enough for just about everyone

Ngl I know this isn't looksmax.org but at least we should have some kind of pinned comment to advice the upcoming surgerycels.

I'm thinking of getting bimaxillary protrusion surgery.

Ngl I know this isn't looksmax.org but at least we should have some kind of pinned comment to advice the upcoming surgerycels.

I just noticed bigonial widgth increased with this fuck man this shit is fucking life fuel

Also look at his lower 3rd fuck i want this shit so fucking bad

I just noticed bigonial widgth increased with this fuck man this shit is fucking life fuel

View attachment 192963

And his adam Apple disappeared. Adam Apple is a sign of mouth breather.

View attachment 192963

Not even joking that shit would save my life (only thing left to fix would be my eye symmetry)

His life went from [SuicideFuel] to [LifeFuel]...

Mogs the realcels of this forum to oblivion even in his before photo though...

And his adam Apple disappeared. Adam Apple is a sign of mouth breather.

Bruhhhhhhhh were all gonna make it tbqh i was thinking about combing this with msdo tbqh

His life went from [SuicideFuel] to [LifeFuel]...

Mogs the realcels of this forum to oblivion even in his before photo though...

If you want i can offer a uglier person to human

As you can see this shit is literally lifefuel

If you want i can offer a uglier person to human

View attachment 192964

As you can see this shit is literally lifefuel
Needs to be covered by healthcare. Being ugly is literally debilitating and ruins your life. Facial surgery is no different than any surgery that makes a disabled person able bodied.

Not even joking that shit would save my life (only thing left to fix would be my eye symmetry)
For me the only thing that left to fix would be scars on my face. I have subhuman nail scars on my face.

Needs to be covered by healthcare. Being ugly is literally debilitating and ruins your life. Facial surgery is no different than any surgery that makes a disabled person able bodied.

True tbqh this shit should be encouraged not these retarded implants

bimax is pretty much a most for nearly any incel. if you are gonna looksmax, start with jaw surgery.

True tbqh this shit should be encouraged not these retarded implants
Dude do you think laser removal surgery would work for non-acne scars? Ive got pretty big nail scar on my face that looks like stretch Marks. İm fucked if i cant find a solution for these scars.

Example:
images

I would need a hair transplant on top of everything else because I have a really high hairline since birth. :feelsbadman:

Dude do you think laser removal surgery would work for non-acne scars? Ive got pretty big nail scar on my face that looks like stretch Marks. İm fucked if i cant find a solution for these scars.

Example:
images

Your main issue is reccesion in chin tbqh bimax could fix this

Your main issue is reccesion in chin tbqh bimax could fix this
That pic is not me. I would kill to look like hım. İt was just an example to show how my scars look like.