Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If your gf

Colera

Colera

Banned
-
If your gf public post and stories on Instagram (and other social networks) with you, this means that she is trying to make the guy she really likes jealous, and that he watches her content.

If your gf NOT public post with you, this means that she wants to pretend single seeing how many chads contact her.

If you will ascend, remember this.

Last edited:
yeah my girlfriend usually avoids taking pictures with me

Good thing we dont have girlfriends.

GF ? Who are you referring to, GrAYcel ?:feelswhat:

If she posts shit on instagram and sits on social media all day, Im questioning what terrible descision making led me to be with her.

You're right, girls in relationship still explore their options, temporary with one until they find another better one, its called monkey branching.

its called monkey branching.
Yea, I know. Women don't leave their branch until they find a better one, they aren't relationship-focused. This is something with an evolutionary foundation, which refers to the fact that man has more focus in everything (since in the past he was the one who went hunting and in war, he had the focus on the target). While of the woman who has a much more "multitasking" mind then she can do more things but without focus. She does not have the evolutionary skills to be faithful. :feelsokman:

So I think it is for this that foids needs a man in their life, they cannot be alone because they don't have focus in anything. Foids need men that direct them.

Feminism is counterproductive to evolutionary activity itself, it goes against natural rules. Man and woman are biologically different, so now with all these written and unwritten laws that tend to make us all become perfectly equal, we will all pay the consequences.

Last edited:
Yea, I know. Women don't leave their branch until they find a better one, they aren't relationship-focused. This is something with an evolutionary foundation, which refers to the fact that man has more focus in everything (since in the past he was the one who went hunting and in war, he had the focus on the target). While of the woman who has a much more "multitasking" mind then she can do more things but without focus. She does not have the evolutionary skills to be faithful. :feelsokman:
Even if i by some miracle i could get a girl it would be too stressful to beat my head does she likes me or not, does she cheats on me or not and so on.

this is why you beat her until she deletes all her social media :feelsYall:

Even if i by some miracle i could get a girl it would be too stressful to beat my head does she likes me or not, does she cheats on me or not and so on.
No miracle, it is possible that one woman in life could actually have but if the reason goes beyond aesthetics you are sure it will be a toxic relationship. It will only harm you, and the short to medium to long term consequences cannot be prevented. Especially people like us alone and left alone even after the age of 20, we don't know how to manage a relationship with a woman. Already at 12, women are able to manipulate (I'm not kidding), imagine at 20/30. A shot in the head after 20 is the same as being in a relationship, with the only difference that a shot in the head makes you suffer less.
this is why you beat her until she deletes all her social media :feelsYall:
Cope, after that she will create another account with a new chad while you are crying in jail.

Last edited:
I'd rather have a gf who doesn't public post anything at all. Posting about your personal life is just typical normie behavior. I value my privacy.

You're right, girls in relationship still explore their options, temporary with one until they find another better one, its called monkey branching.
Exactly perfect description

if your girflrined does: she cheats

if does something else: also cheats

Good thing we don't have a gf

So either way, we still lose

What's the point of ascending if that is what awaits you

its over
:cryfeels:

I'd rather have a gf who doesn't public post anything at all. Posting about your personal life is just typical normie behavior. I value my privacy.
tbh

just had an ephiphany rn, that makes a lot of sense OP. All these foids in my social media posting these pictures with these schluby looking soyboys they're dating continuously like they're having the time of their lives :feelskek: Trying to appeal to chad all along

indeed, a few pictures with you would be nice though, maby something in her bio telling she's engaged.