Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If your gf told you she was raped at a Diddy party, would you break up with her?

ShiiOfTheSPLC

ShiiOfTheSPLC

KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM
★★★★★
If your gf told you that she was invited to a Diddy party and took a ton of drugs including ecstasy and was so fucked up she would immediately comply with any sexual act, and she got taken back to the green room to play Oiled Up Basketball where she and 5 other delirious drugged out groupies strip completely naked, get covered in baby oil, and play basketball against Diddy and his goons, and every time Diddy's team scores a point all of the girls have to bend over and get a train ran on them, and she spent all night getting fucked, would you break up with her?

Yes, she had another penis inside of her

Yes, because she willingly went there, got high, and fucked some other guy

Maybe. If I were Chad who could get a GF easily probably. But if she's like the only I could ever hope to get probably not.

That is obvious, yes. Why was she even therr

If your gf told you that she was invited to a Diddy party and took a ton of drugs including ecstasy and was so fucked up she would immediately comply with any sexual act, and she got taken back to the green room to play Oiled Up Basketball where she and 5 other delirious drugged out groupies strip completely naked, get covered in baby oil, and play basketball against Diddy and his goons, and every time Diddy's team scores a point all of the girls have to bend over and get a train ran on them, and she spent all night getting fucked, would you break up with her?
Over for Diddycels

yes because she was asking for it

I don't think about killing girls but in that case she would HAVE to be killed. there's really no other solution in this case.

As long I deflowered her I don't care but if I haven't deflowered her then
81376   SoyBooru