Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel If your eye area mogs this guy, then it’s not over

• Thread starter trying to ascend
  • Start date
trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Oldcel KHHV
★★★★★
Its only over if you have a worst or similar eye area

Attachments

• 08A1BAD7-8193-46A4-81CE-6C723F6E0D29.jpeg
    08A1BAD7-8193-46A4-81CE-6C723F6E0D29.jpeg
    232.1 KB · Views: 328
Yeah, mine is similar.
Already knew my eye area is subhuman tho jfl.

Mine is worse in the morning, better in the evening/night.

I have the same eyebags as him

I mog his eyes but he mogs me in everything else

C928D1AA 3F82 42C7 8AA1 1A20299C738F

I have similar lines under my eyes (I don’t know how they are called) which makes my eye area subhuman. I think they can be fixed with orbital rim implants or fillers but I’m broke at the moment.

my eye area's sometimes worse depending on the picture. In real life its not as bad

His eye area mogs me

Mogs me to the next realm

View attachment 348420

I have similar lines under my eyes (I don’t know how they are called) which makes my eye area subhuman. I think they can be fixed with orbital rim implants or fillers but I’m broke at the moment.
I have the same thing and went to a doctor for a consultation about fillers. Apparently they're tear troughs. You can get them genetically when the skin is resting directly on the underlying muscles and ligaments with little to no subcutaneous fat acting as a buffer between the skin and ligaments. They get worse with age because the malar fat pad slides down away from the under eye and cheekbone .

Infraorbital implants will rarely make a difference as the implants sit directly on top of your bone, it doesnt address the fact that theres no soft tissue separation between your skin and ligaments

This is why we looksmaxxers. Need to stop with that getting lean bullshit, if you have little to no malar fat it'll just accentuate your tear troughs

View attachment 348420

If your area looks like the LMS eye area, then your eye area is 10 times better than the eye area of the guy I showed up

Bullshit you're forgetting something
CHAD ONLY!!

Mine is pretty much the same

its genuinely worse