Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If your ethnic, don't read your history!

iq doesn't matter

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Yes that's why many paki men cuck Korean men because pakis look better than Koreans

Look at how badly the Korean is mogged

Maxresdefault

jews promoted med looks to feel better
blonde men are most handsome
Lol the cope. Nord men are taller and have blue eyes but in terms of face structure/phenotypes, Med look is preferred

76ef680db9ba088fc8665ba69d90c0d5

Last edited:
Same thing with chink history, what they call the century of humiliation.

Defeats by foreign powers cited as part of the Century of Humiliation include the following:

Unlike Japs, chinks neglected the art of war.

Last edited:
never said that they weren't
still nords are more intelligent

jew job that's all
Debatable as of right now the most intelligent would be East Asians/Whites.

So what you're saying is, since white people mog but yet brown people from Kerla don't have a history of being mogged by white people, you hate history because of the mogging that happened to folks like myself?

I get what you're saying and I had a lot bad feelings about this for a very long time but, ignoring and not admitting that history has its place regardless is a cope itself.

What about all the ways in which the West has helped curries not be stuck in shitty curry life forever and at least got to experience some aspect of a better life. I suppose you would say "not worth it because it was too eye opening".

In which case the end result is that you think curries should stay in curryland and whites in whiteland and then no mogging would ever occur.
I just said whether brown or white, history won't change the fact that both are incels now. So it's just a cope. Yeah white people gave us shit and we also gave them shits. But at the end a white incel and brown incel are both equal in their condition. Doesn't matter if someone vaguely related to the white incel mogged someone vaguely related to the brown incel in past

Seriously don't! I started reading about curry history especially the history past the 1500s and it is humiliating as fuck. Don't read that shit. It will damage your mental health. Don't learn your ancestral history. Literally the last 500 years of ethnic history is low IQ shitskin infighting and getting mogged and humiliated by whites. It is extremely humiliating. The more I read, the more enraged and disgusted I become.

Only ethnics who have done well or at least can be proud to some degree are East Asians(China/Japan/Korea). Every other nonwhite has horrible humiliating history. Their nations are complete shitholes, and the more you read about their history, the sadder and more disappointed you become.

Here are some examples of how far curries fell:
The Mughal Empire had a thriving industrial manufacturing economy, with India producing about 25% of the world's industrial output up until 1750,[122] making it the most important manufacturing center in international trade.[

Guess what it is today?, 3.5% :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope:. Brutally humiliated. Just FUCKING lol. 1/7 the world population yet <1/15 the wealth.

Another ethnic nation for some more diversity that has fallen hard is Brazil.

In the 1850s, Brazil was a wealthy nation who could compete with eurocucks.
Brazilian economic growth, especially after 1850, compared "very well" with that of with the United States and the European countries, according to the historian Boris Fausto.[26] Brazil in the last year of the monarchy was a “prosperous and [internationally] respected” country, according to historian Oliveira Lima.[

But in the end brazil is 50% nigger mutts and still became a shithole.

Ethnic history is beyond humiliating and enraging. Reading this shit is not good for my mental health. Don't read this shit! Knowing less = more when it comes to ethnic history especially for the last 500 years. I fucking regret reading up on this. It is so despair inducing beyond words can express.
My history is alright, Jews now control the entire planet :lul:

I just said whether brown or white, history won't change the fact that both are incels now. So it's just a cope. Yeah white people gave us shit and we also gave them shits. But at the end a white incel and brown incel are both equal in their condition. Doesn't matter if someone vaguely related to the white incel mogged someone vaguely related to the brown incel in past.
Okay. Yes. Probably true.

The average Brazilian doesnt know shit, im talking about that the good amount of the few that knows it, makes fun of it, its the asian version of Africa and i have pity for anyone that lives there
yeah lol keep coping our "shithole" beat your country in being the largest food supplier to arabs :lul::lul::lul::lul:

yeah lol keep coping our "shithole" beat your country in being the largest food supplier to arabs :lul::lul::lul::lul:
But im talking quality of life which even the north part of my country (which is were i live) that is the most shitty one beat India easily.
Our food mogs the entire world, our people are funnier and nicer, even our shitty culture is better. :feelscomfy:
We have much better neighbors than just Nepal and Pakistan. :feelskek:
The only problems here are the corruption and criminals, but i still know lots of wealth people that decide to stay here instead of moving to another country, the only ones that move to USA are waggies trying to "get rich" there.
Plus who even care about being food supplier to arab countries man ? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Ofc it affects the economy, but is nothing decisive.:feelsmage:
Crazy cope tbh, also according to the website it was due to distance between the countries and the shortage of containers, it wasnt even due to merit of your country :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Just ask here which country any of the incels would want to live in. :feelswhere:
Our country isnt a paradise, but comparing it with india is too much :no: