Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If your emotional needs are not fullfilled, it will be hard af for you to archieve something in life

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Self-banned
-
I cant even bring myself to sit down and study anymore. I keep procrastinating. I feel like a empty low-IQ Husk.

I dont get how all these other shitskins do it. In Germany being a currycel is hell. But trying to get a STEM-degree is near impossible because of my mental state.

You can neetbux easily Here in Germany , Just cope for the time being

I try to stay ahead of the curve when I can. My passive income is meager but Ive been doubling it every few months with no college degree. The DOW hit a new record yesterday...[UWSL]2,164.00[/UWSL] [UWSL]Euro profits by noon. Later today I’m going out to get free food handout. In Germany I’d be buying up timber forest land while working two wageslave jobs.[/UWSL]

Last edited:
same here, no ounce of energy, focus, or motivation left in me

agreed. for example i have exams coming up and all i can do is ldar and cum 3x a day and not care about anything

I feel the exact the same way as you fellow desicel

@miWatch432 thoughts?

I cant even bring myself to sit down and study anymore. I keep procrastinating. I feel like a empty low-IQ Husk.

I dont get how all these other shitskins do it. In Germany being a currycel is hell. But trying to get a STEM-degree is near impossible because of my mental state.
I agree.

I wanna add that hope lets you cheat your mind for a while. Thinking that things will turn around soon will trick you into being happier.