Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel if your a subhuman,your a subhuman at everything

Truefaitholdorder

Truefaitholdorder

Incel Mujahideen
-
I spent 6 years playing this one shitty pc game called brawlhalla that i got addicted to as a teenager ,probably have over 10,000 hours,way more hours than some actual pro players.By all accounts I should be the highest rank or even at pro level right now but instead I'm still in the lower brackets( low tier platinum) .subhumans just aren't skilled at anything no matter how much they try.Now this white chadlite that recently came into the brawlhalla scene called luna only has a few hundred hours in the game and hes winning competitions and making hundreds of thousands of dollars.I just get mogged everywhere.

As a ugly nuclear physician, not even my bombs explosion!

I mastered Spore while in the basement.

@tehgymcel420 moment

Just be good at fighting games theory:feelsjuice:

ethnic trait and trucel trait

Same. I play lots of fighting games and I'm terrible at all of them. Can't get past bronze in street fighter. I just don't have the cognitive ability to do the combos. If you aren't neurotypical you're pretty congnitively impaired