Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you'll only date a girl over a 5, then why are you mad that they'll only date Chad

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
You have inflated standards for an incel. They have inflated standards but Chad can meet them. It would make more sense for YOU to lower your standards than for women to.

I just want my looksmatch. Thats all I want and have wanted. BUT THAT STILL DOSENT MATTER.

When did i say i wanted a 5/10? Ill settle for any female who isnt morbidly obese or 60+

I think that I'm the only one guy here who is actually not mad because of that. I am not interested in 5s, they are not interested in me. Everything is cool. I am only mad that I'm not a Chad myself.

Are you saying a 5 with makeup or without?

/pol/cel said:
I just want my looksmatch. Thats all I want and have wanted. BUT THAT STILL DOSENT MATTER.

Akarin said:
I think that I'm the only one guy here who is actually not mad because of that. I am not interested in 5s, they are not interested in me. Everything is cool. I am only mad that I'm not a Chad myself.
How would you rate yourself.

I don't have the willpower to date a girl anymore. Date for what? to get cucked and wageslave for a stuck up bitch

/pol/cel said:

Careful OP

ppl have had threads removed and warning before because of threads like this

why, I don't know why

/pol/cel said:

I would fuck a 2/10. I would fuck a grandma. I've hit on 2/10s before. I've hit on grandmas before. Still nothing but looks of disgust

Damn it this is tone deaf at best and irrelevant at worst. How do you produce such good videos despite being such a fag on this site?

TheVman said:
I would fuck a 2/10. I would fuck a grandma. I've hit on 2/10s before. I've hit on grandmas before. Still nothing but looks of disgust

Maybe we should just become ponycels and fuck horses like @FeminismsCancer.

Exactly this. Standardcels aka fakecels are a mockery of truecels and should be banished.

OP what do you look like? Pm me pics.

Standardcels make me laugh, they judge femoids for the same thing they do it's hilarious.

This is some blue-pilled whiteknight shit. 5 out of 10 just means okay looking. It isn't unrealistic for anyone that isn't deformed to just want someone who's okay looking. Chad is 9 out of 10 and beyond. Femoids that aren't deformed don't just want someone who is okay looking, they want Chad. There's no comparison here.