Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion if you'd have a chance to legally kill someone who would it be?

Deadbabies

Deadbabies

BBWcel Agoracel
-
Cuz as right now if i'd have that chance i'd fucking behead this fucker if id ever get a chance

I'd like to rape and torture my old oneitis. I've often fantasized about lighting her on fire and laughing as she screams. Then I'd throw her In a car, and push it off a cliff. :feelsokman:

I'd like to rape and torture my old oneitis. I've often fantasized about lighting her on fire and laughing as she screams. Then I'd throw her In a car, and push it off a cliff. :feelsokman:
But of course I would never do that officer :feelshmm:

Nice try cAI

I wouldn't kill anyone officer

idk most people aren't that distinct or important, so it probably doesn't matter which get killed

like, even if you killed shillary, soros or schwab, jewish power would stay pretty much the same

I think killing any random normies or foids is fine, most of them are interchangeable. the rest is a matter of technique

Nobody officer i`m harmless

I'd like to do something along these lines, maybe throw in something worse in gta v