Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you wouldn't be a cuckold, you're volcel

Mixedcel

Mixedcel

Mixed-race incel with mixed feelings.
-
I just realised this. Damn, it makes me sad.

You know how much effort it would take to even potentially reach the point where I could become a cuck? JFL at my life.

You know how much effort it would take to even potentially reach the point where I could become a cuck? JFL at my life.
Maybe we could admit that we'd let our females have sex with other males too, just so they could be with us.

Fuck off. I've heard enough today.

If you wouldn't bang a 900 pound hambeast, you'd be a volcel.

Stop encouraging cuckoldry and racemixing, both are humiliating and bad for society.

Also that argument is poor. "If you wouldn't abuse an 1yo baby without consequences you're a volcel". No, you're not.

I, and i'm sure most users here, want consensual sex because it will give us some dignity back.

i'll choose roping over cuckolding any day

Fuck off. I've heard enough today.

If you wouldn't bang a 900 pound hambeast, you'd be a volcel.
Well, it's true. If you wouldn't have sex with an 18-year-old woman if she offered herself to you and didn't have any STDs, you're a volcel. "I wouldn't have sex her because she has small tits," "I wouldn't have sex with her because she has brown eyes," a true incel would have sex with any woman who offered herself to him, not caring about whether she's a "different race" or whether she's had sex before.
Stop encouraging cuckoldry and racemixing, both are humiliating and bad for society.

Also that argument is poor. "If you wouldn't abuse an 1yo baby without consequences you're a volcel". No, you're not.
Why is racemixing humiliating and bad for society? And also, if you wouldn't have sex with an adult woman with no STDs, you're a volcel. If you pass down women "because she smokes" or "because her grandmother is a Jew", there is no involuntary celibacy in you.

To some extent this is true.

In a perfect situation you cuck just long enough to fuck then you fly away like a duck.

:p

To some extent this is true.

In a perfect situation you cuck just long enough to fuck then you fly away like a duck.

:p
Exactly! You get this, 100%. That's what I would do.

If you wouldn't fuck a mentally disabled 500 pound foid with a dozen different serious facial deformaties and aids you're volcel.

Lol at you, cunt. If you really think person who doesnt want to be a cuck is volcel, than you shouldnt be seen as a man.

Lol at you, cunt. If you really think person who doesnt want to be a cuck is volcel, than you shouldnt be seen as a man.
But it's true. If a woman came up to you and offered you an open relationship and you passed the offer down, you're simply a volcel: voluntarily celibate. A true incel would fuck any woman over 18 and without any STDs.

If you could even get your dick up
I think I could. I have extreme blood circulation. I can get a boner with my mere willpower.

But it's true. If a woman came up to you and offered you an open relationship and you passed the offer down, you're simply a volcel: voluntarily celibate. A true incel would fuck any woman over 18 and without any STDs.

I think I could. I have extreme blood circulation. I can get a boner with my mere willpower.
Why are STDs a dealbreaker then? Surely you're a volcel if you would fuck a woman with a disease.

But you can still be a cel even if you're a cuck.

It's a lose-lose situation. You lose remenants of your dignity for absolutely nothing in return.

Why are STDs a dealbreaker then? Surely you're a volcel if you would fuck a woman with a disease.
Well, okay. A woman with STDs you can fuck with a condom.

Never. Also refusing to fuck a landwhale is not a volcel as well.

Well, anyone would smash a chubby girl, no doubt there. But if we take actual landwhale, as i said, that's just disgusting.
11ZIT1

volcel if you wouldnt

I hate it when autists take the whole thing literally. Being incel means that to get just sex you have to give up all or most of your dignity. You're an incel you can't get your looksmatch or your looksmatch - 2 to give you genuine affection. If you wanna play the volcel game...

You're a volcel if you won't fuck a fresh corpse but are willing to fuck a drugged girl.
You're a volcel if you won't fuck a goat.

I will not go too far below my looksmatch, and I will not sink to IT levels. Those are my only standards.

I have a question: Is being a volcel bad or good?

no hate pls

ur volcel if you wouldn't fuck your hand

Please stop with this meme

If your standards are anything living they are still not low enough.

Why is racemixing bad?

Why is racemixing bad?
Come on man, you, as a guy who fled from racemixed shithole Brazil to white top-tier country Austria should know that.

Even looking at Brazil itself, the best state is Santa Catarina, surprise, surprise: whitest state.

Racemixing decreases social trust, decreases looks on average, decreases IQ, I could go on and on and on.

Last edited:
Thread is factual. If you reject free safe legal sex for any non-serious reason you're technically volcel.

Yeah being a cuck is humiliating, yeah fucking a warpig would be mental torture, but more importantly I can't do those things even if I wanted to.

JFL @ people bringing up shit like AIDS and necrophilia and bestiality. Obviously stuff that puts you in a prison or a hospital doesn't count.

Come on man, you, as a guy who fled from racemixed shithole Brazil to white top-tier country Austria should know that.

Even looking at Brazil itself, the best state is Santa Catarina, surprise, surprise: whitest state.

Racemixing decreases social trust, decreases looks on average, decreases IQ, I could go on and on and on.
You're just making claims without baking it up.

Cuckoldry is a question of time, white males are being teached to accept it since younger, bulls are at their best simply by blacking and pumping the white teen foids who are addicted to singing kendrick lamar, another black supremacist rapper, short bull, bull support bull