Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you would defend your sister, you’re a cuck

• Thread starter TheProphetMuscle
  • Start date
TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Big Papí
★★★★★
Why would you care about a foid? They’re just like the rest of foids except you’re slightly related. She gets to live a first class life while you LDAR. I personally hate my sister and would be satisfied if she died. I remember one time she almost got ran over by a car and i was daydreaming so much of her actually getting hit

I would defend my sister

I hate my sister and wish her the worst. I don't think there is anybody on this earth i hate more than her. I'd never help her with anything.

Her life is not that great tbh

Hiroshima and Nagasaki level cuck
Faplos

I thank the Lord again for not having a sister. so glad.

I don’t have a sister but definitely not

If I had a sister I would defend her since I'm her brother, especially if she was my younger sister. I'd try to guide her the best I can since she's my sister lol
I would defend my sister
Based.

Thankfully, I don't have one

I hate my sister too and I hope she has kids and then they all die by a truck accident.

if you don't defend her and just watch you are a cuck.:feelsmage:

Goddamn it. If only you were a grayfag . Fuck it!.

@Broly does this count ?.

Last edited:
I am neutral on this, but my cousin keeps going on about "Protecting" my little sister.

If I had a sister I would defend her since I'm her brother, especially if she was my younger sister. I'd try to guide her the best I can since she's my sister lol

Based.
While she’s taking all that chad cock and views you as a subhuman
if you don't defend her and shit watch you are a cuck.:feelsmage:

Goddamn it. If only you were a grayfag . Fuck it!.

@Broly does this count ?.
Not defending a foid is cucked? Especially one that gets to live a first class life and views you as a subhuman?

Last edited:
Familia es todo

I wish I had a sister tbh :feelsrope:

I’m so fucking glad I don’t have a sister. Always wanted one when I was a kid, but now I’m glad I don’t have it

My sister is a roastie who is a year younger than me but already had 9 boyfriends. Of course I wouldn’t defend her, if she was being beaten I would join in.

I'd defend her if she was in the right.
I'm not going to defend her just because we came out of the same hole.

My sister has a tall white boyfriend (we're half-Asian, half-white hapas). She's never given a short guy or an Asian guy the time of day. She's very bluepilled and thinks that guys can get girlfriends just by showering and lowering their standards.

I'm mostly indifferent towards her - we may have grown up together but our lives are so different that it's like we live in two different worlds. We may be related but we can't relate to each other.

Why would you care about a foid? They’re just like the rest of foids except you’re slightly related. She gets to live a first class life while you LDAR. I personally hate my sister and would be satisfied if she died. I remember one time she almost got ran over by a car and i was daydreaming so much of her actually getting hit
No way would I stand up for my sister, she’s a lying egoistic cunt who’s made multiple false rape accusations same as my whore mother. Fuck them and their hypocrisy.

No way would I stand up for my sister, she’s a lying egoistic cunt who’s made multiple false rape accusations same as my whore mother. Fuck them and their hypocrisy.
AWALT

Give me your sisters

I wish I didn't have a sister

If someone would attack her in front of me i would defend her, same for any family member.

Good thing I don’t have one. :dab: