Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If you would commit suicide, would you stream it for other boyos here?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date

Would you stream your suicide?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
Well? Also, where possibly one could stream their suicide?

Why would I do that?

Remember othER ways

Been 2 months since Ronnie McNutt

TO leave a legacy, to spread awareness, to show other incels that it's not so bad, etc.
That makes no sense, if I saw another incel kill himself in some stream I would just assume this : Things are bad and they will only get worse.

I never cared about leaving a legacy tbh.

TO leave a legacy, to spread awareness, to show other incels that it's not so bad, etc.

Pff. Massive cope.

People who kill themselves publicly as a form of protest or for political reasons are actually not rare, but people usually avoid talking about them or showing the footage, because :
  1. there's still a strong taboo against showing actual images of people dying IRL ;
  2. we don't want to encourage that kind of behavior, let alone starting a macabre trend ;

That makes no sense, if I saw another incel kill himself in some stream I would just assume this : Things are bad and they will only get worse.

I never cared about leaving a legacy tbh.
Me neither but it's different when it comes to suicide for me for some reason and I would like my family to later see what I did. And you boyos too.

Well? Also, where possibly one could stream their suicide?
If I lived in US and was enrolled in college, I'd buy gun and I would shoot myself in head while live streaming me and screen so you could see normie reaction

killing youself on live and being a laugh material for normies?

Been 2 months since Ronnie McNutt

I would, just because my gore bros like that stuff.

stream it on bitwave like Brendio. https://bitwave.tv/
Pff. Massive cope.

People who kill themselves publicly as a form of protest or for political reasons are actually not rare, but people usually avoid talking about them or showing the footage, because :
  1. there's still a strong taboo against showing actual images of people dying IRL ;
  2. we don't want to encourage that kind of behavior, let alone starting a macabre trend ;
shut the fuck up nigger let him fucking do it I want to see

Yes because it would bring others happiness

No. Ideally I'd want to kill myself without anyone ever finding out.

i love the gore, i watch the gore, so i will bring the gore

Time to donkeymax.