Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If you would be a Woman (With Attractiveness and Characteristics converted) would you have it better and could leave inceldom?

Askiel

Askiel

Recruit
★★★
If you would be a Foid, what would change in your life or what could you do what you previously couldn't.

foids can't be incels no matter what

Also why do you capitalize "foid"?

All I would need to do is create a Tinder profile.

foids can't be incels no matter what
I seriously hope what is written on incel wiki is not true, that these 1-2 looks woman actually get laid. In my country they get treated really harsh and I doubt they got laid.

Pretty dumb question no offense
Like asking a starving homeless person if they think their life would improve if they were born as a king

Imagine being a creature that can't think for itself and has no self awareness

@Askiel - These kinds of threads are gay and really I should report you for this shit

When you say - "could leave inceldom?"

That implies you are having sex as a woman, so you might as well rename this thread to

"Do you want suck cock and get fucked in the ass"

All "would you choose to be a woman" threads ARE INHERENTLY FAGGOTRY BECAUSE IT IS IMPLIED YOU ARE CHOOSING A LIFE WHERE YOU GET FUCKED BY MEN

Don't try any "but you could be a lesbian" bullshit, fucking yourself with a dildo isn't any less gay, imagining a life where you are a woman is gay period

Imagine being a creature that can't think for itself and has no self awareness

Last edited:
I seriously hope what is written on incel wiki is not true, that these 1-2 looks woman actually get laid. In my country they get treated really harsh and I doubt they got laid.
every single foid can get laid, not one exception. Look up the pig woman experiment

@Askiel - These kinds of threads are gay and really I should report you for this shit

When you say - "could leave inceldom?"

That implies you are having sex as a woman, so you might as well rename this thread to

"Do you want suck cock and get fucked in the ass"

All "would you choose to be a woman" threads ARE INHERENTLY FAGGOTRY BECAUSE IT IS IMPLIED YOU ARE CHOOSING A LIFE WHERE YOU GET FUCKED BY MEN

Don't try any "but you could be a lesbian" bullshit, fucking yourself with a dildo isn't any less gay, imagining a life where you are a woman is gay period
He has spoken, and just said the right words.

In all honesty, stop with those ultra gay threads, thanks.

Lol, how hilarious. Your rage only makes me enjoyment. And even if you try to report me, I don't see any rule I broke or I would not care at all. And there is no "Choosing" in a thought experiment, since it would not be a choice and I didn't said "Would you want to be a woman". And even if you take it further, there is no """Faggotry""" a women getting fucked.

And that you don't like """"gay threads"""" though luck, I don't care.

since it would not be a choice and I didn't said "Would you want to be a woman"

Please google "hypothetical", there is a choice being made, a hypothetical choice, the entire point of proposing a hypothetical and posing a question of "what would you do" is to determine the CHOICE they would make

What you are saying right now makes no sense

The moment you asked "If you would be a woman" (which is in the title) you posed a hypothetical question of "what would you do as a woman", that's inherently a gay question because you are asking men to imagine their lives as women, and by saying "could leave inceldom" (also in the title) you are implying having sex as a woman (which is again, gay for a man to imagine)

There are implications to the words you use

Last edited: