Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If You Woke Up With a Giga Chad Face

• Thread starter Deleted member 25513
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 25513

Self-banned
-
Do you think you could actually make something of your life given your current situation, or are you too far gone?

Download Tinder and fuck 18 year olds

Yes I’d make a boy band cuz those don’t take any musical talent then become the next Justin Bieber and when I get millions of 14 year old girls on my penis I’m going to hyper red pill them and establish my own cunny commune

I'd make a tinder profile and be pumping and dumping by noon

Yes. Then lead a neo nazi group so soys get mad that a ultra chad is in charge and slowly foids would get redpilled because ultra chad is racist. Would be pretty funny ngl

Do you think you could actually make something of your life given your current situation, or are you too far gone?
i'm 5'6, autism, 4 inch dick
so probably not

I'll try to be a man of culture

I would move onto chads.co

nope im too far gone, smashed into pieces, i will never recover from the mental trauma from the years of bullying and rejection that i have endured my entire life.
Even if i suddenly became a chad I wont be the same person that I used to be ever again

I would be slaying probably.

Might also save up for LL and do modeling too

I'd be mogged by true giga chads, they don't have the mental scars we have from years of getting shit, I'm too far gone to compete with them

I'd be mogged by true giga chads, they don't have the mental scars we have from years of getting shit, I'm too far gone to compete with them
LowIQ.
It's like saying "I am 6'6 but I get mogged by 7ft NBA players so I'm a manlet"
Chad will pump and dump 200+ girls in one years.

Gigachad is never too far gone.

No. Micropenis gigachad is a truecel.

Pipe a hot, blonde haired blue eyed 17-18 year old girl and wife her up.

id be fucking old oneitis and creampieing her

Im a manlet with scaring acne and my ribs are visible when I have no shirt. It would help bit I would probably be about a 5 or 6 /10. Not quite high enough to get a foid

Yes

Although Im gonna try either way

I got a job and i need car then a better job

Also puncture the condom so I can spread my genes.
No. That'd be too risky. If I wanna spread my genes(as a Chad) then I'll just visit Ukraine and coom inside 100+ slavic robust Stacies, something similar to what @itsOVER did in SEA.

LowIQ.
It's like saying "I am 6'6 but I get mogged by 7ft NBA players so I'm a manlet"
Chad will pump and dump 200+ girls in one years.
Sorry my bad, I should have added that I would for sure score but my numbers would be much worse than a natural giga chad

I would still be incel cause I am 5'5

I would still be 5ft3, I would try my luck with ugly girls.

I'm rejectmaxxing and flaking many foids on dates.

Id lower their self esteems.

Download Tinder and fuck 18 year olds
I'm rejectmaxxing and flaking many foids on dates.

Id lower their self esteems.
Also puncture the condom so I can spread my genes.
id be fucking old oneitis and creampieing her
Pipe a hot, blonde haired blue eyed 17-18 year old girl and wife her up.
I would be slaying probably.

Might also save up for LL and do modeling too
Yes. Then lead a neo nazi group so soys get mad that a ultra chad is in charge and slowly foids would get redpilled because ultra chad is racist. Would be pretty funny ngl
I'd make a tinder profile and be pumping and dumping by noon
Yes I’d make a boy band cuz those don’t take any musical talent then become the next Justin Bieber and when I get millions of 14 year old girls on my penis I’m going to hyper red pill them and establish my own cunny commune

Last edited:
i would look at myself in the mirror and masturbate to myself sinc im a narcissist

i will destroy their fucking ego and shame them and beat them up and fuck stacies