Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If you woke up as an 18-year old foid tomorrow, what would be your strategy?

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★★★
Once you'd played with your tiddies of course, how would you play the game to win the most fulfilling life possible with these new cards you've been dealt?

I think I would:
-Keep my legs closed
-Not go to night clubs
-Dress modestly
-Not be too active on social media
-No tattoos
-No smoking
-Not dye my hair
-Not be too political
-Stay off of dating apps
-Get a college education
-Try to find some nice normie guy in college who is boyfriend material
-Start a relationship
-Get married a few years later
-Have three kids

This is the blueprint that I think is the most successful for modern foids. A walk in the park with a little bit of luck. It's basically what their grandmothers did. Modern foids are playing on God mode with thousands of guys at their fingertips, yet they fuck it up constantly. Instead of doing what works, they end up with a body count of 30+ by 21, 3 situationships at any given time, 2 aborted babies, addiction to pills and barren wombs by 30. And it's all because they can't resist CHAD (of course).

Now for men there is no straight path, it's trench warfare.

I would not marry or have sex with other men that is gay

I would keep a group of orbiter slaves

this list is kinda gay
Jfl. It's a thought experiment to show how easy foids could have it instead of complaining endlessly on TikTok about Chad ghosting them. I guess abstract thinking isn't on the discussion table for tonight.

You might like this one better: What would you do if you woke up as a faggot?

Me personally? I would kill myself.

clearly not, or you would be hanging yourself from your roof RIGHT AFTER POSTING THIS THREAD

Have 10 girlfriends
Be a D.I.E. hire in a well paying mostly male field and wear a wedding band to put off any unworthy male suitors.
Find myself as a male and marry me.
Have 10 kids and dedicated my 35+ life to my family.

Or marry into the elite class, it’s always been a dream of mine and you can actually earn that as a woman by being modest and having etiquette and values.
It’s incredibly easy to do but most women would fail immediately, social media testament to being a whore, retarded tattoos, bastard children, no class, evil people, etc.

I would make an onlyfans and get rich off of retarded cucks

Putting yourself in someone else's shoes is a High IQ-trait. I'm a straight male. In this particular scenario I would be a straight female. Thinking about my best chances in an alternate universe does not make the real me gay. In a world where you had been born a penguin you would have sex with other penguins. Having that mere thought in your head, as you do right now for a few seconds, doesn't mean you're into fucking penguins in real life. That is kindergarten level thinking.

Jfl. It's a thought experiment to show how easy foids could have it instead of complaining endlessly on TikTok about Chad ghosting them. I guess abstract thinking isn't on the discussion table for tonight.

sry i simply can't imagine anything i would do

Have 10 girlfriends
Be a D.I.E. hire in a well paying mostly male field and wear a wedding band to put off any unworthy male suitors.
Find myself as a male and marry me.
Have 10 kids and dedicated my 35+ life to my family.

Or marry into the elite class, it’s always been a dream of mine and you can actually earn that as a woman by being modest and having etiquette and values.
It’s incredibly easy to do but most women would fail immediately, social media testament to being a whore, retarded tattoos, bastard children, no class, evil people, etc.
Based. The only problem is that marrying into the elite class would require a high level of attractiveness. But maybe that's what you'd be, who knows.

steal as much as possible from simps until I’m a world controlling billionaire Shabbat shalom

Last edited:
Good goy, let the Jewish chemicals hit your brain and become a mentally ill troon