Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you weren't born by C-section you are a FAKECEL LARPING FAGGOT

D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-
If you were born naturally then you have technically been inside a pussy. :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad:

ANYONE NOT BORN BY C-SECTION IS A FAKECEL LARPING FAGGOT. C-sectioncels = truecels :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

if you were breast fed, leave immediately.

I havent had pussy since pussy had me

C-sectioncel here.

My mom declared that no dirty inkwell will touch her vagina so I was removed by C-section

fakecel if not born prematurely to 40 year old parents

how im alive is beyond my understanding

yes i am retarded

brutal c-section pill

Bro... If you've petted/ridden/stroked/caressed/walked on a lead/ate out etc actual Bitches (dog pill), pussies (cat pill), cod fish (cod pill), sows (pig pill), cows (bull pill), mares (horse pill), chickens (cock pill) etc etc than you're a fakecel LARPing Chad...

I mean come on... If you are the 10000000000000000000000000000% truest of the truecels none of those animals would allow you to touch them let alone any thing more... Even whilst dead....

Bro... The animal pill hits hard....

Damn I should be banned considering this

brutal revelationpill so long suckers

I am a C-sectioncel also. My mother also did not breastfeed me, I only used bottles. Jfl.

I'm a fucking c-section incel:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Guess I'm a chad now
full

Brutal C-sectionpill
That's why the back of my head is kinda flat i think

I am a C-sectioncel also. My mother also did not breastfeed me, I only used bottles. Jfl.

holyshit, at least I am not formula-milkcel. If you didn't get breastfed as a baby your mother truly does not love you

FB IMG 1581008311150

Naturalborncel here.JFL @c-sectioncels

JFL its so fucking over we could not even touch a foids hole when being born

Not a c-sectioncel

If your mom and sisters kiss you, you're a giga chad so fuck off

Literal Chad if you got to suck your mom's tits. Only truecels like me are a result of C-section and drinking from bottles.
Brutal breastmilkpill

Fakecel if your parents weren’t so disgusted by your scowling baby visage that they dashed your head on the hospital wall

Fakecel if your parents weren’t so disgusted by your scowling baby visage that they dashed your head on the hospital wall
fakecel if you are not an abortion survivor incel

IF YOU EVER HAVE SEEN A FEMALE IN YOUR LIFE YOU ARE A CHAD LARPING FAKECEL AND SHOULD LEAVE THE FORUM IMMEDIATELY :chad::banhammer::chad::banhammer::chad::banhammer::chad::banhammer::chad::chad::banhammer::chad::banhammer::chad::banhammer::chad::banhammer::chad::banhammer::chad::banhammer::chad::banhammer::chad::banhammer::chad::banhammer::chad::banhammer:

I'm a C-sectioncel :cryfeels:

Regular birth cels BTFO, I was born like Caesar so that means I will become the military leader and tyrannical ruler of a super massive empire any day now

Breathed the same air as a female? GET OUT FAKECEL!

Born on the same planet? GET OUT FAKECEL!
I was breastfed by my grandmother
@chudur-budur

i was born premature.

guess i am chad but not now

Brutal C-sectionpill
That's why the back of my head is kinda flat i think

I have it worse. I have an extreme protruding back side of my head, aka the classic gay alien skull

If you were born of a woman then fakecel lol