Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over If you weren't a bully in school.

• Thread starter Personalityinkwell
  • Start date
P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Women want to fuck the most high status men, and who are they? the bullies.

If you're genetic trash, you can't bully anyone. Being able to bully is a privilege thay can only be enjoyed by the cool kids

It's fucking over if you have to be nice to other people. not being a bully is a death sentence.

Everyone who got bullied should be executed after middle school
full

Bullies often have the best personalities.

Bullies get successful in life later. Fuck nature.

Bullies are slayers if they aren't ugly.

Bullies are slayers if they aren't ugly.

Ugly people can't be bullies because the person getting bullied can just respond by calling them ugly

I wasn't high status and I was autistic but I still bullied people.

Being a prick implies good genetics in one way or another I guess. And it comes naturally.

It’s over if you were the one getting bullied. They are the ones with power and you are the trash that gets kicked by them for shits and giggles.

It’s over if you were the one getting bullied. They are the ones with power and you are the trash that gets kicked by them for shits and giggles.

Bullies are the tough guys, foids go for that guys

Being a bully means you had agressive, violent and dominant genetics. Aka being a descendant of steppe nomads, Vikings or whatever mobile warrior race.

Most of us were descendents of weak farmers who got cucked by the above.

I only ever had a solo bully twice most of the time it was a large group who would bash me but I made sure to fight back I still lost but hard to fight 9 boys off at once and considering how small I was I think I did pretty good and I noticed in school the bullies always had the teachers and the principle on there side.

One of the biggest lies ever told to young kids is that their bullies will end up as broke losers.

Life is all about looks and who you know. Which bullies often excel at.

ql7nmxkp9o1z.jpg

The biggest and most cucked incel trait is not killing or at least maiming your bullies.

Bullying

I've seen and even dealt myself with ugly bullies. Others were normies at the best. In high school, I dealt with one bully in ninth grade who was a Chadlite (1,75 cm height), normal body, but very attractive face and hair and eyes. But the other bullies from hs were very ugly, one was an ethnic, the other legit looked like an incel, he was even balding since 10th grade and started wearing caps all the time. Bullies come in different forms and shapes, but not all of them are Chads and not all of them will become successful, I speak from experience. Some really bully because they're losers themselves and they feel better by picking up on others bellow them. And I can't be the only one who's bullies were ugly and losers

Guys who verbally bully without ever getting physical are actually big pussies. Unfortunately for the incel victims, foids can't really tell the difference. They'll still go for the snotty chad who runs his mouth.

Being a bully means you had agressive, violent and dominant genetics. Aka being a descendant of steppe nomads, Vikings or whatever mobile warrior race.

Most of us were descendents of weak farmers who got cucked by the above.
I’m descended from the Vikings and I got bullied in college.

I didn’t get bullied tbh.