Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If you were told 5 years ago that you'll be rotting your ass in this forum, would you believe it?

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Dementiacel
★★★★★
Personally I'd still be high on hopium; not necessary indulged in bluepill deceptions nor oblivious to the blackpill knowledge on subconscious level. Just contemplating the "possibility" of lucking out! (but I've just realized I was driven by my ego and higher sense of self entitlement to see the truth)
I'm no longer invested into delusions, all my hope is gone.

I have still the hope that someone goes er in the future

personally 5 years ago i wouIdnt know my life was over but know that i am 18 i found out the harsh cold truth :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Ive almost been on this forum for five years

Yeah :feelskek::feelskek:. I was pretty much the same as I am now in terms of personality. Although, if I knew about this forum I also would've found out about the looksmax.org and it would make my life a lot easier

Yeah :feelskek::feelskek:. I was pretty much the same as I am now in terms of personality. Although, if I knew about this forum I also would've found out about the looksmax.org and it would make my life a lot easier
In which ways do you think lookmax.org would've improved your chances?

In which ways do you think lookmax.org would've improved your chances?
Mostly with gymmaxxing. I think would've realized that I am a delusional retard who has no clue how to train and eat, so maybe I wouldn't look like a never stepped a foot in the gym after 3 years of continuous lifting. + The ntpill, I could've had friends if I wasn't so antisocial

Mostly with gymmaxxing. I think would've realized that I am a delusional retard who has no clue how to train and eat, so maybe I wouldn't look like a never stepped a foot in the gym after 3 years of continuous lifting. + The ntpill, I could've had friends if I wasn't so antisocial
Is it too late to be social now,if you still wanted friends or have you reached the point of no return

don't know.my life has changed extremely in 5 years,despite me still being here.

probably yeah i guess

I think I wouldn't be surprised

greycel 18 years old newcels take consolation that even in this very thread people weren't as doomed as they believed to be :ehh

Considering that I joined 4.5 years ago - yeah. And before that there was r/braincels and before that there was r/incels

But 10+ years ago? No. I thought I would be married with a good job by now.
fucking harsh man

how are you coping?

If you were told 5 years ago that you'll be rotting your ass in this forum, would you believe it?​

Sure, I already had pretty good indications at that point that my copes were becoming less effective at distracting me from how much I hate the world around me and that dwelling in a cycle of anger here would be a more like distraction from the cancers in my life.

i would be proud of myself if i would know myself 5 years ago... i was always blackpilled

I was already here 5 years ago.

Actually I wasn't even sure if this forum would survive into 2022, but I knew that if it would, then I would be here too.

yes, but i'd be intrigued by the idea that the incel group exists and that people have felt my pain