Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If you were to have a son, would you replace his incel genes with chad genes?

Musophobia

Musophobia

Rodentcel
★★★
Imagine this unlikely scenario:
You managed to ascend with a 3/10 foid after surgerymaxxing, and now you want to have children
But considering the genetic makeup of you and your partner, if you were to have a son, he probably would be an incel, like you are now
But, let's assume you are given the chance to change his genetic makeup, you can change anything you want: his height, looks, test levels... you can create a gigachad if you want to
So where is the downside? The more you modify him, the less percentage of you genetic information he carries, if you modify too much, you'll have a child that has little to no resemblence to you, the whole thing is pretty cucked if you think about it
You kind of end getting cucked by the imaginary chad version of yourself
Would you do it? If so where would you draw the line? Or would rather just have a daughter?
Thoughts?

Actually I would not have a kid at all.

You must lay with a duch woman, you will have a tall son regardless and move him to america where women only care about height

You must lay with a duch woman, you will have a tall son regardless and move him to america where women only care about height
he can still end up short
also how would you get a tall dutch woman as an incel? I was thinking of seamaxxed incels when I wrote this tbh

Just let Chad fuck your wife and raise the kid
It'll happen whether you permit it or not

If I truly loved him I would correct the mistake my parents did before me by actually giving this kid what he needs to succeed in life, so yes I would.

It's easier just to not reproduce tbh. Although I don't think my offspring would look that ugly statistically. My ugliness is mostly due to lack of luck. I got the worst from each of my parents. If I had siblings, some could pretty well be gl.