Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you were to have a son which lessons would you teach him?

KenshiroFistsX

KenshiroFistsX

Recruit
★★★★★
How would you raise him?

How would you raise him?
-cause and effect
-he's here forever even after death(temporary sleep)
-complete awareness
-maintain his body, mind and spirit
-know the idea, speech and action to refrain from him getting angry and acting on the ideas
-self control
-mostly blackpill
-do what he wants to do the most
-his physical traits shouldn't be something to over obsess about and rather be something to fuel his character
-gymmaxx for self defense purposes
-mastery in combat warfare
-excel in SMT (science, math and tech)
-early understanding of RRPG (responsibility, routine, purpose and goals
-complete understanding of intangible and tangible for the purpose of meaning in his life

Last edited:
-cause and effect
-he's here forever even after death(temporary sleep)
-complete awareness
-maintain his body, mind and spirit
-know the idea, speech and action to refrain from him getting angry and acting on the ideas
-self control
-mostly blackpill
I'm not sure I'll teach him blackpill, but maybe when he's around 15-17. The maintaining body, mind, and spirit is totally based.

trust no bitch

I'm not sure I'll teach him blackpill, but maybe when he's around 15-17. The maintaining body, mind, and spirit is totally based.
it's the only ever truth needed tbh. It's the only way to keep yourself in check in order to have yourself self improve to be able to do things you want to excel at.

To maintain btw, the body would need activity, mind would need solving complex problems and engaging in making new puzzles and the spirit would require constant meditation to not fear any challenge upfront as this had helped me in my entire school life to not be triggered and rage over everything. Affirmations are useful for him to remind himself of what he needs to do.

Though for all this to work, I would need to know his character first so he's easily going to be placed in high stress situations to test whether he has metal or not.

it's the only ever truth needed tbh. It's the only way to keep yourself in check in order to have yourself self improve to be able to do things you want to excel at.

To maintain btw, the body would need activity, mind would need solving complex problems and engaging in making new puzzles and the spirit would require constant meditation to not fear any challenge upfront as this had helped me in my entire school life to not be triggered and rage over everything. Affirmations are useful for him to remind himself of what he needs to do.

Though for all this to work, I would need to know his character first so he's easily going to be placed in high stress situations to test whether he has metal or not.
interesting.

nothing because ill never have one