Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion if you were to ascend, hypothetically speaking, would you want to have kids?

h

• Total voters
X

XANDIARIES

outta luck, outta time
honestly probably not. The only way I could ascend is surgically as my bones and pheno are utter shit, and even if I did imagine having your son look at you in disappointment as to why he doesn't have your surgically enhanced features.

Also this world is extraordinarily brutal, that nigga should not suffer like I did as a sub-5 ethnic in the west.

parents would get mad, but fuck their feelings on this one. They should have never procreated ngl.

no shitskin kids

Ofc, what point else is there in life if there are no mini yous walking the earth? Also genetic recombination is weird, just because you and your wife are ugly generic trash doesn't mean your kid necessarily will turn out ugly. If no kids by 35 it's prob rope time for me then tbh, because what else is there really... ? Just consooming and cooming otherwise

yeah imagine filling a loli full of coom and then raising blackpilled chads you can play vidya with :feelzez:

Need a bigger basement

Having kids is very cruel. At least I would hope it's a foid so she could live on tutorial mode if it was my child.

Ofc, what point else is there in life if there are no mini yous walking the earth? Also genetic recombination is weird, just because you and your wife are ugly generic trash doesn't mean your kid necessarily will turn out ugly. If no kids by 35 it's prob rope time for me then tbh, because what else is there really... ? Just consooming and cooming otherwise
that's actually a very good point. If i have no kids by 40 at the latest, I'll just end it

Yes if they can be the same race as me or better. Not going to bring hapas who will kill themselves by 25.

No, raising a child sounds too stressful.

No fucking thanks, mainly because of two reasons
1. It's a goddamn waste of time and money that I'm not willing to prepare for
2. If it's a male he will 90% be incel, if it's a girl she'll be a whore like the others are
but if I had one I'd insta become the first blackpilled father in history

depends on the how good the girl looks tbh
if she’s a Stacy my son would probably be a normie so I’d reproduce
otherwise no tbh

No. It’s a HUGE waste of money buying clothes and everything for them. Then they start complaining about why they don’t have phones and laptops that the “other kids” all have. Then they go on to rage in some pointless video game and smash their phone/tablet/laptop/console etc. Then you have to buy them a new one. And either way, you will go on to raise some unwanted whore, or an annoying fucking normie. So the way I see it, having kids is fucking pointless.

:feelstastyman:

I will never reproduce because this earth is fucking brutal as fuck and just straight evil. If your an ugly male you shouldnt reproduce at all....

People who voted yes are pure evil, why would you spread your shitty genetics and make more poor souls suffer?

It would be unlikely.

First of all, the wife owns the kid. You have no power.

Your job is to pay for it all.

Absolutely. We are all animals. Every living beings sole life mission is To procreate

yeah imagine filling a loli full of coom
based and Fritzlpilled
CI0ZvnpWwAAiTfa

Yes, I just hope that they will be daughters

Tbh yea I would get my roastie wife pregnant, let her give birth and breast feed the babies for a few months, then I would bury the old hag 6ft under and start fucking the kids once they get a bit older:feelsokman:
WTF fucking brutal psychocel :worryfeels:

Only if I can afford to have them. Sometimes I get the fantasy of having sex with a girl every day until she stars showing. I think this is what women call baby rabies.

honestly probably not. The only way I could ascend is surgically as my bones and pheno are utter shit, and even if I did imagine having your son look at you in disappointment as to why he doesn't have your surgically enhanced features.

Also this world is extraordinarily brutal, that nigga should not suffer like I did as a sub-5 ethnic in the west.

parents would get mad, but fuck their feelings on this one. They should have never procreated ngl.
I wouldn't doom anyone to this fate.

incel son / whore daugher. seems like a lose/lose jfl

No.

I know my fucked up genetics and I wouldn't want to expose a kid to this.
Maybe would be willing to adopt one, but it would take a very loving and loyal gf/wife to convince me of even that.

This world is too shit for having kids. I'd hate to have to see my kid wear a muzzle and develop mouthbreathing problems as a result. That, and all the cortisol from Covid fearmongering and hatred of whites. I'd basically be sending them to die.

Only if there was a 100% chance it would be a female, and that I wasn't poor.
Who would want a son knowing that you were a loser? What if he's a loser too?