Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you were the last man on Earth, would you take care of your face still?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date

If you were the last man on Earth would try to change your face still?

• Yes

Votes: 18 34.6%
  • No

Votes: 34 65.4%

• Total voters
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
As in would you still looksmax, or would it no longer matter? Tbh, the only reason I even attempt to looksmax and use a bunch of other copes is to gain validation and recognization from girls and people in general, because I’m insecure af, but if I was the last man in earth, I doubt I’d take care of myself anymore.

No reason to yeah, I wouldn't trust any of the remaining female surgeons to do anything to fix me anyways.

Why? You'd have so much value regardless of what you did. Might as well let yourself go.

Easiest "no" of my life

Of course. Holes would choose dog or another hole over me, if I don't have good face.

I already don't, because I'm alone 99% of the time.

yes, if i didn't take care of my face i'd get greasy skin with horrible acne. i dont have to look like chad but i want clean and hygienic face

Yes cuz I am last man so I get all the 3 million women :dab::feelslala:

You're coping if you say no, women would rather try to breed with dogs, gorillas and other animals than with an ugly man.

Why? You'd have so much value regardless of what you did. Might as well let yourself go.
Lol. There's enough sperm in sperm banks to make many more generations. You'd probably just be sold off as a 'novelty' and be kept in a cage to entertain.

If I didn't, they would rather fuck with a dog.
If I did, they would rather fuck with a dog.
Either ways, it is over:feelsseriously:

I don't take care of it beyond washing it even now. It's over.

yes, if i didn't take care of my face i'd get greasy skin with horrible acne. i dont have to look like chad but i want clean and hygienic face

good point tbh.

only my lips since I personally dislike them a lot. But the other issues I would leave alone since they do not bother me.

i would take care of it but not change it

I never took care of my face to begin with after my botched surgery

i would take care of it but not change it

I catch ur drift. Personally I would wash my face because I hate a greasy face and acne but I wouldnt try to looksmax further like surgery on myself or by robot or smt
I never took care of my face to begin with after my botched surgery

wtf? Tell me more

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back