Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you were suddenly appointed president of the free world, what would be your solution to inceldom?

G

Guest37263

YES WE ALL WANT TO SEND WOMEN BACK TO THE KITCHEN AGAIN

Taking away womens jobs and forcing them to be dependent on men again, YES that has worked in the past and is basically how the modern world was successfully built. Women marry men and take care of the home while men provide for the family. That is the tried and tested model.

HOWEVER

It is 2019, feminism and zionism has taken hold of society. Complex social culture has evolved, the depth of geopolitics and social engineering is increasing at an unprecedented rate. The society of the past is not the society we can recognise today. That is no longer an option, to go back to the patriarchal model of society, the way things were.

What kind of PRACTICAL STEPS would you take as president of the free world, to address the problem of exponential growth of male celibacy? Steps that would genuinely help our cause, but at the same time be feasible enough that the modern western population would reluctantly allow it?

I dont know how many of you have read Sun Tzu's The Art of War, but it is applicable to the cause of inceldom. Our battles need to be chosen, and we need to have some kind of strategy and feasible plan of action, not just screaming like autists WAHMENS HAVE TOO MANY RIGHTS, BACK TO THE KITCHEN!!! I mean we all know its true lol but noone will take you seriously if you behave like this.

What things would you do as president that can reasonably be expected to have some kind of positive effect in 2019?

Last edited by a moderator:
Kill cucks,send Chads to camp and punish roasties

A special Gulag for Chads and Chadlites. The Chad-Bourgeoisie must be eliminated.

All Chads' wives and mothers and sisters are re-distributed to the Incel Proletariat.

A lot of the posts are going to be about putting foids back into their place, not that I don't like that (it would be fucking great) so I'll go for something else. A UBI scheme for incels funded by tax surcharges on foids as well as a 100% tax on birth control.

All cucks and feminists are sent to death camps. Women have all their rights removed and are reduced to property.

A lot of the posts are going to be about putting foids back into their place, not that I don't like that (it would be fucking great) so I'll go for something else. A UBI scheme for incels funded by tax surcharges on foids as well as a 100% tax on birth control.
Better yet - a UBI scheme funded by Chads working in a gulag.

Chad will have a 95% income tax.

A special Gulag for Chads and Chadlites. The Chad-Bourgeoisie must be eliminated.

All Chads' wives and mothers and sisters are re-distributed to the Incel Proletariat.
'muricucks be like : "Better dead than red." :soy:

Nothing.
Its the only true way.
We need ONLY establish of view from Man that its not worth to Marriage a Woman over 25 and stuff. Just give a fuck. She wants Chad, ok!
They boys should only be educated in this, you dont need a woman.
It will be a lost generation then yes i know. But after that there will be no more roesties.

I'd have government provided looksmaxx tools, like surgeries, gym memberships and other stuff needed to looksmaxx and ascend.
I'd tax normies, chads and stacies with "Incel tax" and that money would go directly to incels for their personal use.

I'd protect the freedom of speech.
I'd kick out the kikes.

Tfw this will never happen and you'll never come across an Incel Lenin to lead you and other incels to a glorious Incel Revolution :cryfeels:
Tfw you'll never be a part of the Incel Bolsheviks :cryfeels:
Tfw you'll never seize the means of reproduction :cryfeels:
Tfw you'll never see Chad toiling in a Siberian gulag while watching the Incel Prison Gaurds fuck his Stacy wife right in front of him :cryfeels:
Tfw you'll never live under Marxism-Rodgerism in the Republic of Incelistan :cryfeels:
Tfw you'll never have a state-assigned harem of Stacys as a member of the Incel Bolsheviks.
--
Tfw there will never be an #IncelOctober

The easiest solution to inceldom would be to destroy the human race. I believe that would be easier than trying to force women to fuck us.

Repeal womens rights, the rest should sort itself out naturally

I wouldn't try to resolve inceldom

I'd try and roll back feminism and liberal scum but I'd leave that to my people

my main priority would be fucking as many hot bitches as possible

All cucks and feminists are sent to death camps. Women have all their rights removed and are reduced to property.
Also go Putin and make promotion of LGBTQP illegal. Death penalty for Stacys who molest young boys while preaching feminism which grooms females to hate men (thus exacerbating the incel problem).
Death penalty for homosexuality, lesbianism and dog fucking.