Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you were just taller...

• Thread starter Deleted member 6657
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6657

blockhead
-
Then you could get away with acts that would get you accused of rape. Unless you totally have an ogre's face, this true for anyone.

If girls are attracted to you you can get away with anything.

There is a limit to how forward one can be with women without facing negative consequences, and this depends sole on her attraction, which is based primarily on looks.

I wish I was 6"10 ngl

Women rule over us in this democratic society therefore yeah they choose who gets away or not etc . . .

I wish I was a least 6'

I wish I was 6"10 ngl

Women rule over us in this democratic society therefore yeah they choose who gets away or not etc . . .
The state serves the almighty vagina. If a hole is ever wronged physically or emotionally, the state will intervene on the hole's behalf.

The police and the courts give women powers greater than strongest men on earth.

Then you could get away with acts that would get you accused of rape. Unless you totally have an ogre's face, this true for anyone.

If girls are attracted to you you can get away with anything.

There is a limit to how forward one can be with women without facing negative consequences, and this depends sole on her attraction, which is based primarily on looks.
Major cope

You’ll need a good face with your height, if youre average looking you cant get away with stuff like that m8

The state serves the almighty vagina. If a hole is ever wronged physically or emotionally, the state will intervene on the hole's behalf.

The police and the courts give women powers greater than strongest men on earth.
Suicidefuel because when i look in the mirror and get up on my toes i look so much better, even with just a few inches of extra height.
Just shows how powerful height is when you're a man

I wish I was 6"10 ngl

democratikas is mob rule

It's violence by proxy.

Im 6ft but still incel

Height doesn't necessarily do shit but it helps tremendously. Pretty sure my existence would be slightly better if I were taller.

I’m 5’9”. Fuck this cucked world that considers “average” height manlet height.

Tfw only 2 inches from being average height.

Yes, Chad can get away with anything

I wouldn't care about height if I had nice face and big cock.

Taller men get paid higher salaries on average too, or so I have heard.

Ha ha ha, jokes on you, I'm tall but I'm still an incel :feelskek::feelskek:

Major cope

You’ll need a good face with your height, if youre average looking you cant get away with stuff like that m8
I’ve seen facelet tallfags with 7/10s before

6 foot 4 because anything below doesnt Do anything in germany

Suicidefuel because when i look in the mirror and get up on my toes i look so much better, even with just a few inches of extra height.
Just shows how powerful height is when you're a man
Just walk on your toes bro.

Too ugly no matter what. I'm destined for Inceldom